harry's small compliments and whispers of "you feel so good" and "such a good girl" drives me over the edge. i try not to come so fast, but he keeps on hitting that deep spot within me.

"i'm gonna come, harry," i warn him, eyes clenching shut from pure pleasure. it seems so embarrassing to be near orgasm once again, but at this point i do not care and just focus on the feeling of his hard cock on my pussy, hitting deep i can feel him poking my belly. his hand that was gripping my throat travels down south to rub my already sensitive clit, intensifying the pleasure.

"my dirty girl go on come around my cock you're so good for me, emerald," harry groans, snapping his hips back and forth faster.

harry's left hand gripping my hip as he continues to piston his cock in and out of my pussy. he changes the angle a bit, making him reach deeper in me. his other hand relentlessly plucking my sensitive nub over and over again. his hard length reaching deep, i can almost feel him hitting my stomach and stuffing me full, my breath getting caught in my throat from the intense feeling. his thrusts becoming sloppy as he continues to fuck me from behind, i know we are both nearing the edge and end of our orgasm.

with one particular flutter of my cunt on his cock, i am coming on harry for the second time of the night. my eyes shut once again at the intense feeling, broken moans being sputtered on my lips. harry continues to let me ride on my orgasm, prolonging it until i can feel i am extremely sensitive to being touched again.

"i'm gonna come, emerald," harry's voice went an octave deeper, his thrusts becoming sloppy and his breathing uneven. i weakly push my arse against his cock, moaning at the sensitivity.

"do you want me to come inside of you huh, emerald? or maybe i could flip you over and come on your tits? or how about here on your naked back? you would love me mark you in any way, don't you, my dirty girl," harry rasps and his filthy words continue to ignite the burning feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"i'm your dirty girl," i weakly nod.

i crane my neck to see harry and witness his eyes shut closed, face contorted in pleasure, and beads of sweat continue to trickle down from his forehead down to his chest. his wild messy curls are wet from his sweat, a single strand of curl falling on his face. a vein from his neck popping and being prominent as he becomes more vocal and louder with his moans of pleasure.

as if harry can sense me staring, he opens his eyes and i am met by his dark wild green eyes. a smug smirk forms on his lips, before he leans in and captures my lips with his own for a quick sweet kiss.

with one final hard thrust, his cock twitches and soon, i could feel short spurts of his release coating my walls. his warm release paints my insides, his hips jerking from the orgasm he just reached. my legs and arms gave up supporting myself up, making me crash down lazily on the couch.

my head is spinning from exhaustion and overwhelmed with the orgasms i have just achieved, and i am ready to fall asleep soon. my mind still cannot form a proper sentence and think clearly, still in haze from the intense feeling of pleasure. my chest still catching my breath, my bare skin sticking at the fabric leather of the couch. harry soon pulls out slowly and i can hear him asking if i am still awake, and all i could give him is a nod as an answer with my eyes still closed.

i need to smoke.

i finally open my eyes after a few minutes and find my bag with my eyesight. i saw my bag alongside with my coat carelessly lying at the door and it made me recall how i came here at the end of the day.

it seems like the heist was ages ago and not just this afternoon. harry really transported me into another dimension while he fucked me hard on this couch. speaking of him, where did he go?