12

von pov

I woke up on the coach w  Kash laying on me. a knock came upon the door so I lightly moved her off me. I walked up to the door and opened the door and saw Asian and she smiled at me.

Asian: do you really love that ga?

me: yes Asian I love her now leave.

Asian: why you so mean to me and mad at me.

me: because Asian you shot my girl because why ?

Asian: well... I was jealous that you were all up on her and told her you loved you ....

me: okay? still doesn't give you the right to shoot her.

kash: baby wh- ohh...imma go to my house excuse me

she walked to her door and walked in. I looked at Asian before I walked to Kash  house. I went up to kashes door and walked in. she was in the kitchen drinking water. I walked up to Kash and hugged her 

me: why you leave lil folks?

Kash: I didnt want to overstay my welcome...

me: was it because Asian?

Kash: yea.... I don't wanna invade you twos privacy so I went home....

me: Ion want her there. you are moving with me..

Kash: you want me to move in wit chu?

me: yea lil folks.

I walked to  her room and grabbed her clothes and packed them up....I packed her stuff by myself because I didn't her to.

.

.

.

.

we finished unpacking her stuff at the house. we were hungry so she said she ordered food for us. the food was here and we started to eat. she started to dig into her food. I was so happy she moved in with me now.

 I started to think about  the time when i first had feelings for her. we were in high school and she was walking down the hall. i walked up to her and thought she was cute and nice to talk to. she had told me she had a boyfriend at the time Bryson. we all hung out then introduced her to my friends. I was feelin ha but i ain't wanna ruin her relationship.

then i coaght him and Asian having sex. i ended up beating his ass then i told kash and she beat Asian ass. months later prime and kash started to date. when her and prime broke up and we kissed thats when she knew i liked her.

she had knocked me out my thoughts when she sat on my lap and kissed me. i kissed back and pulled away.

me: what was that fa?

kash: because your lips looked so good and you looked like you were deep in thought.

me: oh so you like my lips lil folks?

Kash: no i love them.

me: i was bout to beat yo ass bc you said no

she smiled then Asian walked in...

me: Asian get the fuck out my house

Asain: look Kash I kno von he doesn't have only one girl he had 2 girls me and another girl. you do know your not the only bitch.

me: NO! dont listen to ha baby

Kash: baby-I- Do you guys want to talk alone? *lowley*

me:NO

Asian: YES

kash got up and walked to our room. Asian sat next to me and i moved back.

me: what do you want Asian? this is your 4th or 5th time coming here.

Asian: i miss you von when you left me i thought you was gonna come back to me but you didn't I love you von

me: Asian you cheated on me you wonder why I had hoes. when i told you i was done i meant that shit.Asain i did love you but thats gone I love kash i been liked kash and loved her.

Asain: please von.... dont say that i don't wanna loose you that was a mistake. you didnt love her von you dont at all

me: yes i do! you don't know shit.!

Asain: no von you love me!!

me: Asain no i don the fuck i love kash get the fuck out

Asian: von please

me: leave now