10

vons pov

2 weeks later 

kash was watching tv and i was about to go to the studio

me: baby? mama? 

kash: yes papa?

me: you wanna hit the studio  with me lil folks 

kash: sure! I would love to go with you!

me: go change tho you not finna go in dem little ass shorts on

she laughed and walked into my room and grabbed the clothes she was gonna change into. its been 2 weeks since shit went down with prime. not the point tho. i told kash to just move in with me so we are moving her stuff in tomorrow. she came down in my shorts and my hoodie.

kash: i hope this isnt a problem.

me: lil folks its not a problem. you can wear whatever clothes of mine you want to.

she slide on my slide and we walked out and got in my charger. i grabbed her hand and she posted a picture of our hands on her story 'gangsta but still lovable @kingvonfromdao' she was smilling till she got a text.

me: whats wrong lil folks?

kash: do you remeber my ex before prime?

me yea why?

kash: H-he found me.. he just texted me saying he knows where I am.

me: he's no going to hurt you lil folks

we pulled up to the  studio and I went into the trunk and grabbed a blanket bc the studio is always cold , so kash can stay warm. we walked in adn saw booka, durk, booka gave her nastest look.

me: Aye booka she ain't do nun to you so stop looken at her like that....

booka: just saying but she a homie hopper. she went from prime to you...

me: on foenem she not. oh and prime has every right to beat her? and force her to have sex tho? 

booka: N-no.. sorry kash

kash: yup...

I sat infront of mic and pulled a chair for kash next to me. she sat down and put her feet on my lap as I started to work.

2 hours later @3:20 

we were in the car but before we pulled off i took a pic of kash. 'I Like you to ❤ i'm so happy your mine @Queenvon'  she looked at her phoen and smiled. she kissed and laid her head on the window. i put my hand on her thigh rubbin it. she crossed her legs, i smirked knowng what i did to her. i pulled up to McDonalds 

me: can I get me 2 spicy McChicken's, a 10 pice  spicy nuggets, and a number 5 large sweet and sour sauce and a dr pepper.

kash: you know me so well bae..

she pulled out some cash and tried to hand it to me. But I acted like I see it. I pulled up to the window and paid but once i got to the window a fan started to scream

girl: OMG ITS KING VON... can i get yo numba

me: don't get yo self killed please I know you see my girl next me... can i get my food doe?

kash: you aint have to do her like that you just embaressed her ..

me: naw lil folks she seen you she ain't have to ask fa my numba...

the girl came back wih our order and i pulled off. we made it home and we ate our food watching tv. someone knocked on the door and it was....

.

.

.

.

.

.

kashmir pov

there was a knock on the door so I got up and got the door and Bryson was standing there.. my ex.. the one befo prime.. I stepped back slowly as my heart dropped down to my ass. von walked behind me and grabbed my waist.

Von: what you doin here folks 

Bryson: for kash.

me: I- why are Y-you here?

Bryson: I miss you baby...

Von: no you don't... she doesn't want to see you or even like you. every time she hears your name she starts to mug  the air.

Bryson: when yall become a thing?

Von: nun of yo damn buissnes folks

i slammd the door and ran to vons room and sat on the bed. i fell asleep once i laid my down on the bed.

(A/N: im sorry i aint been updating)