"Thank you," I whispered, knowing that if Klaus had come to get me I would not only be healing from a broken leg at the moment. Elijah nodded.

"We are heading to France, Abbe." He said after a minute of silence. I buried my face in my knees curling up more and shaking my head.

"He'll kill me Elijah, he'll kill me when he sees me again." I said, my voice quiet and quivering.

"You know he would never do that." He answers, I shake my head. It might be impossible for me to die, but I could still feel pain. I heard Elijah sigh and he picked me up, I didn't protest as he brought me back to my house. My tears started flowing as he placed me on the couch and started packing my bags.

"I don't wanna leave." I mumble as Elijah carries three suitcases down the stairs.

"I know, Abbe. But it's for the best. If you resist the people here will end up getting hurt."

I hear a car pull in and Caroline walks in the house. "Why is your window brok- God, Abbe! What happened? You look horrible. Is that blood?!" Caroline says running over to me, without noticing Elijah.

I chuckle at her bluntness. "Thanks," I give her a small smile. I look behind her to Elijah and he nods to me. I sigh, "Care, I'm gonna be outta town for awhile." She gives me an annoyed look.

"You got back two days ago! You can't leave again!" She says angrily.

I shake my head. "I don't have a choice, I'm heading to France for now so I'll send you guys some souvenirs, ok?" Her expression, gets angry.

"Why? Why do you have to go!? And don't give me some crappy excuse about wanting a vacation!" Caroline yells. I try to hold back my tears and I see Elijah step forward. Caroline turns around hearing him. "Who are you?" She asks.

"My name is Elijah Mikaelson, I'm Abbe's brother. And we really must get going." He says, she stands up to face him with a determined expression.

"Well, I'm Caroline Forbes. Abbe's friend and I think you should let her stay. It's clear she doesn't want to go!" Caroline says, her voice raising in anger.

"It's not her decision, she will come with me." Eliah says, I can tell Caroline is getting on his nerves. He must be really stressed to be getting angry this easily. I cower back a little as his voice rases and Caroline catches on.

"What did you do to her!? Are you even her real brother? I bet your not! She's lived here for four years and her siblings have never come to visit, not once! They don't care about her!" Caroline yells getting right in Elijah's face. I feel his anger increase with Caroline's accusation I stand up abruptly, breaking his focused anger on her but I unintentionally lean away at the same time.

"Why go to France anyway, you went there last year for christmas?" Caroline says, directing her question to me. I sigh and walk over to her.

"Caroline, you have been an amazing friend and I love you, but I need to go now. You came to my house but I wasn't here. You never met Elijah and you will forget this conversation ever happened." I compelled her, she repeated it in a monotone voice that brought tears to my eyes.

"Good bye."

-End of flashback-

I pour myself some more tequila, hoping by the time anyone comes up to check that I awake, I'm not anymore. I already tried the door, it opens but I can't leave. I've been witchy wooed into the room as Damon would say. I shake my head, Damon.

I want to hate him for leading me on the other night when he was in the midst of trying to get his other girl back and then accusing me of killing the lady who was left out in the open.