Loki chuckles. "It's truly funny how you think you know everything, dear sister." "And what is that supposed to mean, Loki." The god looks to his soul bond and smiles. "What exactly did Heimdall tell you the day that your precious soldier died? Hm?" "You dare speak of him in vein?" "Oh no, I would never do that. Just simply wondering how you didn't see through Heimdall's lies." "And what lies may those be?" "That your precious soldier is alive and well." 

For a moment it feels as if everything stops. The fight that Thor has with whoever decided to attack him seems to dull down in her ears, and her hearing seems as if she's underwater. The goddess' breath hitches and she takes a step back. She knew Loki wasn't lying. She could feel it. Steve. He was alive. A feeling of butterflies filled her stomach, but immediately left when she remembered. He wouldn't. He wouldn't remember her. The goddess shakes her head and steps towards her brother. Whatever was going on with him is more important than a love that ended before it could truly start. 

"Your eyes. They're a different shade than they were before. From what we've studied as children, that tends to be a sign of mind control. So once again I ask you what has gotten into you? Who controls you?"  Loki takes a step back and thinks for a moment. He seemed as if he was at war with his own mind fighting for control. Just as he went to speak Thor and the man in metal armor flew back onto the cliff. 

"Is Morticia Adams over here going to be a problem?" The man in the metal suit says as the front portion of his helmet pops open. The man's face seems quite familiar to the goddess, though she can't recognize him quite yet. "I assure, she will be of no issue. She wishes to protect Midgard just as I do." Thor states. "And who might you be?" Arselia asks. "Tony Stark. One of the sexiest men alive. And you are?" He says as he sticks out his hand for the woman to shake. Stark. The goddess recognized the last name. 

Howard Stark and his expos. James would take both Steve and Arselia to them all time as he was fascinated with the new technology that was soon to come. The goddess had the pleasure of meeting the man behind the inventions and was even offered a date with him, though she kindly rejected him. "Arselia. Goddess of mischief, lies, and thunder." The raven-haired woman states as they shake hands. "Wow. That's a mouthful. So goddess of mischief and lies, huh? You sure you're not working with Reindeer Games over here?" "I assure you Mr. Stark, I wish to protect Earth just as you do, even if that means stopping my brother." "Gotcha. And no need for the mister, it makes me feel old." 

The plane that was once seen before, comes into view again and lands on a larger cliff nearby. Thor grabs Loki and flies him over to the plane with Arselia and Tony following behind him. The hangar door of the plane opens and Arselia's breath hitches. 

Adorned in his red, white, and blue suit, with his mask off and hair disheveled, Arselia can see the man that she once loved. The man that she would hold at night as he would tell her all about wanting to enlist in the army because it was the right thing to do. The man that managed to teach her how to properly love someone. How love was about sacrifices, so even if it meant that he would never remember who she was, she would make that sacrifice just to keep him alive. 

"Stark, who's is this?" Who knew how much four simple words could hurt so much? Loki could feel how much it was hurting his soul bond, and he wanted to comfort her, but the control over his mind wouldn't allow him to. Thor even looked over to his sister. The god recognized the man as well, but could not remember where he was from. "She is Arselia. Princess of Asgard." The god of thunder states. "And you're a princess? Sheesh." Stark mutters. 

Everyone makes it inside the plane and it starts traveling through the air once again. "Ma'am. I'm Steve Rogers, though most people know me as Captain America." Steve says with a bit of embarrassment. He sticks out his hand for the goddess to shake, and she takes it. It was strange for her to hear him introduce himself. How would he react if she knew all about how James forced him onto a ride at Coney Island, causing him to get sick? How she knew almost everything about the man right in front of her? Or at least the old him. She can tell over the years that she wasn't with him, the brightness and stars in his eyes seemed to have dimmed because of the sites he saw when fighting in a war.