Rainbow surrounds the siblings as they may their way to Earth, landing in the middle of what seems to be a forest. "I don't blame you for not telling us, Lia." Arselia looks to her brother in shock, but nods her head as a sign of thanks to him. Before the two could do anything else, they heard what seems to be an aircraft flying overhead. The goddess of  mischief can feel Loki's presence within the aircraft. "He's in there. " Arselia states. "Let's get him." 

The two fly up into the air following the aircraft. Thor being dramatic creates thunder and lightning, causing Arselia to role her eyes. The pair land on top of the grey plane. Thor is the first to jump down and knock whoever is in the plane down. She waits for Thor to take Loki out of the plane by his neck, then follows them down on top of a cliff. The god of mischief laughs slightly angering Thor. "Where is the Tesseract?" 

"I missed you too." "Do I look to be in a gaming mood?" The god of thunder asks angrily. "You should thank me. With the BiFrost gone, how much dark energy did the All-Father have to muster to conjure you here, to your precious Earth?" "Loki-" Arselia begins to say, but is cut off when Thor drops his hammer and grabs Loki by the collar. 

"I thought you were dead." "What, Arselia didn't tell you I was alive?" The god of mischief looks to where his soul bond is and sees the regret within her eyes, giving him the answer. "Did you mourn?" Loki asks, looking back to Thor. "We all did. Our father-" "Your father." Loki states while pushing Thor off of him and walking towards Arselia. "He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?" 

The blonde-haired god looks to his brother with sadness evident on his face. "The three of us were raised together. We played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" "I remember a shadow. Cast upon both Arselia and I. Us living in the shade of your greatness." The goddess clenches her jaw, at the confession Loki not only made for himself, but for herself as well. She would never admit to Thor that she felt as if she lived in his shadow, but now Loki has said it for her. 

"I remember you tossing me into an abyss. I, who was, and should be, king!" "So you take the world Arselia and I love as a recompense for your imagined slights? No. Earth is under our protection, Loki." Thor says while walking closer to his brother. The god of lies laughs at the statement. "And you both are doing a marvelous job with that. The humans slaughter each other in droves while you idly fret. I mean to rule them, as why should I not?" "You may be a king on Asgard and maybe even Jotunheim, brother. But you are not a king here." Arselia angrily states. 

The god of lies once again laughs. "You think yourself above them? A king?" Thor asks. "Well, yes." "Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother. A throne would suit you ill." The god of thunder sadly says. Loki once again pushes Thor away and walks to the opposite end of the cliff. "I've seen worlds you both have never known about! I have grown Odinson and Odindottir, in my exile. I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it-" "Who showed you this power?" Thor asks, cutting the other god off. "Who controls the would-be king?" "I am a king!" "Not here!" Both Arselia and Thor shout, tired of their brother's antics. "You give up the Tesseract. You give up this poisonous dream! You come home." Thor states as he grabs onto his brother. 

"For a year nonstop I looked for you, brother. I knew you were alive and I didn't stop trying to find you. Now that we are all finally reunited, please come home." The raven-haired goddess pleads. Loki looks to his soul bond and it was as if something changed within him. His face contorts to one of sadness, but once he looks to Thor again he has his usual mischievous smirk. "I don't have it." 

Thor summons Mjölnir and huffs angrily. "You need the cube to bring me home. But I've sent it off. I know not where." Thor points the hammer threateningly towards Loki. "You listen well, brother. I-" Thor gets cut off by what seems to be a man in a metal suit, and is taken somewhere in the forest. "I'm listening." The goddess of mischief roles her eyes and steps closer to her brother, knowing Thor would be able to survive whatever fight came his way. Arselia takes a good look at her soul bond and notices how he is skinnier and paler than usual. She also takes into account how his eyes seem to have lost the tinges of green that used to be within them, now fully coated in a chilling and icy blue. "What has gotten into you? Why act this way? And don't say it is to be a king either because we both know very well that is not the entire story."