Pancakes

Fukases POV

Eventually, Ollie passed out on the bed. Like, he literally just stood there, swaying for a moment, before flopping face-first onto the bed. I quickly pulled a blanket over him and laid down next to him. Soon, I drifted off into the beautiful dream world.

Olivers POV

"Hmm..." I moaned quietly(not like that ya nasties) as I was just beginning to wake up. I immediately felt warmth surrounding me. A warmth that was not like a blanket, but a human. I opened my eyes lazily. I saw...Fukase?! What the heck happened last night?! Ok, calm down, Oliver. I thought back to what happened last night. Oh, right, I got super caffeine high and sang something. I relaxed back into Fukase's arms. Maybe I could stay here for a while...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard a scream right by my ear. "AH!" I yelled in shock. I looked up to see Fukase, his eyes wide and confused. Suddenly, his eyes softened and he said, "I'm sorry for yelling. I just was confused." "O-oh. It's fine..." I stammered. "We should get breakfast," he smiled.

We both got out of bed and got dressed. Fukase agreed to make breakfast as I sucked at cooking. "What would you like for breakfast?" Fufu asked. "Hmmm..." I hummed, thinking. "How about pancakes?" I suggested. "Sure!" He agreed. I was bored so I decided to check the group chat. "Hey, Fufu?"

"Hm?"

"Where's my phone?"

"Oh, it's on the couch!"

"Okay, thank you!"

I walked over to the couch and saw my phone. When I turned it on I saw...56 texts?! What were they doing in the group chat when I was sleeping? First, I saw a DM from Lenny. 

Bananab01

L: I know you're there with him.

L: It's okay. Just please be careful

What could he mean by that? It was so ominous...Anyways, the rest were from the group chat.

Oh my god. Fukase really sent pictures of me sleeping to the group chat? This is so embarrassing! I look terrible when I'm asleep. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by Fukase calling, "Breakfast is ready!"

As soon as I walked into the kitchen, a wave of sweet pancake smell hit me. "It smells really good, Fufu!" I exclaimed. He blushed and looked down. "T-thanks..." He muttered. I sat down at the seat across from him and he placed a plate of steaming pancakes in front of me and himself. As we were eating, I decided to make a little bit of conversation.

"So, um, how have you been?"

"I've been fine. You?"

"I'm ok, thanks for asking."

After that, we just returned to awkward silence. After we finished eating, he cleaned up our plates. I thought I should probably leave soon...Hio will be worried. "Fufu?" I got his attention, "Yeah?" He asked, not looking up from the sink. "I should leave now," I voiced. "Aww, ok. I'll see you later!" He got up and went over to me and...Hugged me? Um, ok..."Bye, Fufu!" I chirped and walked out the door as he released me.