Kokichi moment

Len's POV

I gritted my teeth and clenched my phone. Who the hell does Fukase think he is? How dare he call Oliver, "Ollie"?! I can't blame him for liking Oliver. I mean, he's the cutest thing to come to man, he has an amazing singing and speaking voice, he's genuinely sweet, and so much more! But still, that doesn't give him the excuse to call what's MINE, "Ollie." Ugh. I can't get mad over this stuff anymore. It's driving me insane.

Fukase's POV

I was about to take a nap when I got a text from Ollie.

💗The most amazing person in the world💗

O: hey fufu!!

F: what's up?

O: can i come over? i wanna look at apartments with you

F: sure! come over whenever you want!

O: okayyyy thank youuuu!

I put my phone down. I can't wait for him to come over! He's like a bright beam of sunshine in my dark, cold life. He's always so happy and never drags anyone down with him when he isn't. God, I'm so far in love with this boy...

~Time skip~

I heard 3 light knocks on my door. He's here! I quickly got up and half-jogged to the door. I opened it, revealing that boy that I've grown to love. He was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and shorts. Nothing special on anyone else, but on him, it looked amazing. Suddenly he jumped up and hugged me, wrapping his tiny arms around my neck and standing on his tiptoes. I felt myself blush wildly, even though he does this to everyone. I hugged him back and he squeezed me tighter. Eventually, he let go and smiled up at me. His smile, oh my god, his smile... It's adorable. 

We were sitting on the couch looking at apartments. Oliver was just kind of chilling, not really doing anything at the moment. Suddenly, I felt a small weight on my shoulder. When I looked over, I saw that Oliver had fallen asleep. I switched to my camera app and rushed to take a picture to tease Len with. I sent it to the group chat and waited for a response. I got a text from Len.

V: OMGGGGG

V: dont mind me im just gonna fangirl quietly over here

P: nice job my guy lol

I was smiling at the responses when I saw a DM from Len pop up.

Banana Man

L: Why is he there

F: He asked to come over to look at apartments

L: You know exactly what you're doing, don't you?

F: I don't know what you're talking about

L: Fine. Play dumb. Just know that he is mine.

I shut my phone off and turned some anime on. I guess I'll just wait for him to wake up. After a little bit, I heard an intelligible mumble from the sleeping brit. "You awake, little guy?" I said quietly. "Mmm...warm..." He murmured almost silently. "C'mon, you gotta wake up sometime," I told him quietly. After a little bit, he opened his eyes a little and sat up. "Where...am I..?" He said, looking around. Once his eyes fell on me, he looked shocked, but then seemed to remember what we were doing. "Good morning, Fufu," he yawned. "Morning, sleepyhead!" I said(Kokichi moment). "Would you like to go home? I can take you home if you want..." I suggested. "Can we have a sleepover?" He said excitedly, eyes shining. YES YES YES!! I screamed in my mind. "Oh, um sure!" I smiled.