missing you

A/N: hi this is the first one-shot. Ofc I'll go easy on you. Prepare yourself for a super fluffy imagine ;)

Eva pov

My flight had just landed, when my phone started ringing.

Baby incoming call.

Damn it. I declined the call with a sigh. I'm so sorry bubs.

Y/n pov

Hi! It's Eva hereeee- baby stop i'm recording my voicemail, sorry guys it's just y/n-
bubs say hi to whoever wants to talk to me, helloooo, Eva won't give me attention so i'll just keep ruining her voicemail attempts. You're such a pain in the ass, I'm sorry y'all, guess I have to give y/n her cuddles, to shut her up. Byeeee.

A silent tear rolled down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away. Was I not enough? Eva hadn't answered my texts or calls in a few weeks now and I'm getting slightly worried. What if something happened to her? Or-

I caught myself thinking about a certain thing that crossed my mind. No, sh- she couldn't be cheating on me, could she? My breath hitched in my throat as I began to panic. I banged my head against the headboard of my bed, wincing in pain afterwards. I had just lost my parents. Not literally, but when I a few months ago told them that I had been seeing a girl they had cut off all connections. You're not our daughter, you're a disgrace to the world! I flinched at the awful memories floating through my mind. Rot in hell.

I decided to text Eva again, hoping that she would magically reply this time. Maybe with a 'hi baby sorry i haven't been able to answer, Boon accidentally dropped my phone and i have just got it back ' or a 'my shitload of a phone has been out of service for so long! But i'm here now, always and forever'.

y/n
Hey buggy.

I'm sorry to bother you, but uhmm I just want to know if I have done anything wrong or done anything to make you ignore me like this, anyways, sorry either way.

Yours, y/n.

Eva pov

I was waiting for my uber, when my  phone went off yet again. This time it wasn't a call, but a text from y/n. I read it fast, as tears welled up in my eyes. She thought she did something wrong. I gulped down the knot of guilt that had appeared in my throat. I was so close to  completing my task. I couldn't stop now.

I stuffed my phone down my pocket again before waving over an uber. "Cudmore?" the driver asked, rolling down the window in the process. "Yep" I answered, throwing my suitcase in the trunk before  jumping in the backseat. "Where to?" he then asked, looking at me through the rearview. I told him the address, as he drove off. Please make it quick, I whispered to myself, fiddling with the necklace I had for both of us at our 6 months anniversary.

y/n pov

After a while of just rewatching death note, as it was Eva and I's favorite to watch together, I checked if Eva had answered.

y/n
Hey buggy.

I'm sorry to bother you, but uhmm I just want to know if I have done anything wrong or done anything to make you ignore me like this, anyways, sorry either way.

Yours, y/n.

Read.

I watched in disbelief, covering my mouth with the other hand. Tears falling like some waterfall. She had definitely moved on. I exited the messages and decided to call my best friend. Emma.

Hey bub what's up?

I sniffled shortly before getting ready to answer, as Emma cut me off.