36. Back to the Future

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" Willow asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? I'm not pregnant one here" Klaus replied.

"Well it would be slightly concerning if you were" she said with a chuckle.

"Just slightly?" Klaus asked.

Willow smiled as she rested her head against his shoulder "What happens now?"

"What do you mean?" Klaus replied.

"In 2019. What happens to us?" Willow asked.

"Well of course we now have our little one on the way, and we're married so I guess we just start our family and hopefully be normal?" Klaus suggested.

"How normal can your family get though?" she asked lightheartedly.

"Hey, they're your family now too" Klaus replied, leaning down and kissing her forehead "You wanna go tell them about the baby?"

•••

"Hey Vanny, hey Stabby" Willow greeted her brother and sister in laws as she walked out onto the porch of Sissy's house.

"Hey" they both replied simultaneously, looking up at her.

"Are you both okay after everything?" Willow asked, sitting down next to them.

"I'm tired but other than that I'm okay" Diego replied, giving his sister in law a small smile, appreciating that she cared enough about him to ask.

"Me too. I just want this whole thing to be over and for everything to go back to normal" Vanya said, lifting her head from Diego's shoulder.

"What is normal for your family though?" Willow asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know honestly, our family is kind of crazy" Vanya replied.

"Kind of?" Willow repeated.

"A lot crazy then" Vanya corrected.

"So, what's happening now? With you, I mean" Diego asked, leaning forward so he could look at her.

"I'm coming with you guys, technically I'm supposed to be in 2019 anyway" Willow replied.

"Hell yeah" Diego said, putting his fist out to her, which she responded to by giving him a fist bump.

"Hey guys" Klaus greeted as he walked out onto the porch.

"Hey" Diego and Vanya replied simultaneously again.

"Love me" Klaus said dramatically as he draped himself across his wife, his arm going around her neck as he lay across her lap.

"Klaus!" Willow scolded as he did so.

"Lola, as my wife and the mother of my baby you're going to have to get used to this" Klaus informed, his hand resting on her stomach, smiling as he did so.

Diego took a double take "What did you just say?"

"Oh yeah, Lola's pregnant, surprise!" Klaus revealed.

"What?" Vanya shrieked, her smile growing even wider at the news. She never wanted her own kids but she always wanted to have a baby in the family, she wanted to be the cool aunt.

"Holy shit congrats guys" Diego replied, his face curling into a widen grin, reaching forward and placing his hand on his brother's shoulder, shaking it slightly.

"I can't wait to be an aunt, I'm going to be the coolest aunt!" Vanya said happily.

"You can be the cool gay aunt" Willow told her, appreciating her excitement about the news.