◌•.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑠 (1).•◌

Start from the beginning

"What the hell was that, Karl?" Quackity's voice quietened as he also fell to the ground. Karl seemed to have grabbed one of his arms and pulled him down, now laughing at the male on top of him. Sapnap let out a few of his own chuckles behind him, Karl looking up and making grabby hands to the youngest.

"Join us! Don't be a buzzkill!"

—————————

After all of the shenanigans, all of the men started unloading everything. Occasionally Quackity would crack a joke, and Sapnap would flirt with either of his boyfriends.

"Have i ever told you that you guys are a lot prettier in person?-" Karl scoffed at the other, grabbing the last bit of Quackity's clothes to hand to the shortest.

"Oh shut the hell up, you're way hotter Nick" Quackity let out a huff before carrying his last load of clothes inside. He quickly made his way back out, joining in on the conversation the others were having.

"So you're telling me if i go around back the ocean is on the other side of this house?- How can i not hear the waves-" Karl tilted his head, jokingly raising one of his eyebrows as Sapnap laughed at his remark.

"Wait, Dream lives on the beach?" Quackity put one of his arms around Sapnap, hugging into him as the other tilted his head to look down at him.

"I've told you guys this so many times! Yes he does- his mom and sister don't live too far down from us. Maybe like a few minutes worth of a drive."

Both Karl and Quackity exchanged looks at eachother, happily smiling before deciding that they wanted to hurt and unload everything so they could go down to the beach that night.

So they did so, working on Karl's closet worth of clothes and taking a handful in at a time. Everything seemed to be going well for them, and with it already being the first day, it felt like they were all going to be okay now that the long-distance was cut all in all.

"Hey- Karl..?" Quackity picked a light blue and white plaid skirt up, turning around to see a rather horrified look upon the tallest's face. The cloth was snatched from his hands, Sapnap was still inside sorting everything out and making them sandwiches, as they seemed to be starving from the long trip there. "What the hell is that?"

Karl shook his head, shrugging his shoulders before carrying the rather big pile of skirts into the house. He had completely forgotten that he brought his skirts along. He had to admit, only a few of his friends new about the whole skirt thing, but the two he refused to tell were Sapnap and Quackity.

What was he meant to do? Say that he accidentally brought these with him? That they were some random girl's skirts that he was just holding onto?

As much as he wanted to come up with some lame excuse to dodge the rather embarrassing conversation he was about to have, he couldn't. And if he lied anymore, Sapnap would be able to tell. He was like a living lie detector, only in human form.

—————————

"Wait, what?-" Sapnap set the bottle of mustard down onto the countertop, turning to the rather dumbfounded looking raven. Just a few seconds ago that same man had walked through the door and told him about how he had found a pile of skirts in Karl's clothing.

"Do you think their... someone.. someone else's..?" Sapnap looked away from the shorter, his rather light mood lowering and making him feel a small fire in his chest. Karl wouldn't do that to them.. He was a good boyfriend. Loyal.

"No no no.. Here, how about we just- ask him! KARLL!" Quackity called out to the oldest of them all, his mind running as he tried to calm Sapnap down. Maybe they were just something Karl brung to give Dream's sister? After all, he did say he brought something for Dream to thank him. And he was quite giving to people when they do something nice for him. But that wouldn't explain why there was a full stack. Drista didn't even live with him- so why would he buy them for her?