♀︎•.𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦.•♀︎

karlnap

tw:
none (?)

kinks:
fingering
soft sapnap
choking

this goes directly after the stream called "Mario party with Karl and Sapnap" on Chris' stream.

if you haven't, go watch the time stamp of 1:07:53 - 1:09:53 for a better understanding of the jealousy thing. (the user is ChrisTyson_)

this just goes straight into the smut, i really am too tired and blazed to write a long intro.

they also have a secret relationship in this <3.

_______________________
(3rd pov)

Karl was leant over his kitchen bar, his sweatshirt and the dark butcher block blending in together. Phone in hand, he began liking tweets across his timeline. All of which ranged from memes to fanart, each catching his eye as he stared in awh at the work of his supporter's.

Sapnap on the other hand had just been leaving their streaming room, making his way to where Karl was standing. He stopped just behind the body, glancing around the kitchen to figure out why he was originally coming out. (same dude... same.)

Sapnap snapped out of his thoughts, regathering himself before walking closer to Karl, wrapping his arms around the body's waist.

Karl sighed, moving one of his hands to Sapnap's, holding them against his waist. The warmth of little swarms of butterflies fluttered in his stomach, almost nauseating the boy.

The both of the male's were stood there, watching as Karl scrolled through twitter. Occasionally Sapnap would rub circles in his hips and kiss his shoulders, definitely making Karl feel some rather excruciating and familiar way.

Kissing the older's shoulder, Sapnap pulled his right hand to slowly run from Karl's side to his thigh, moving around to the boy's lower back. Karl was pushed further down onto the counter, his phone still in hand as he froze in place.

"Nick..?"
He almost whimpered the other's name, feeling a hand slide his sweatshirt up his back. Another kiss was placed on his back, the hand lowering to the brim of his pants. Him letting a whine escape as he tensed up, feeling the movements stop almost instantly.

Both of Sapnap's hands were removed from Karl, him glaring in awh at the other. This wasn't his original plan, but after such a long time of occasional teasing and Chris making him rather jealous, he couldn't help but think of his lover in any way but innocently. So being the rather protective boyfriend he is, after everyone left he took his chances to do something about it. (i know chris is married, this is FANFICTION.)

Sapnap slid his hands to the belt Karl was wearing, running them around to the front of it so he could unbuckle it. Karl continued trying to focus on his phone, allowing everything of which the other was doing to happen.

The buckle pieces were pushed apart, being pulled out of the brunette's pants and quickly onto the floor. The hands transitioned back to Karl's trousers, pulling them down slowly as both men watched twitter begin to get scrolled through again.

Sapnap pushed the cloth to the bottom's knees, his hands rubbing against his lower thighs before making their way back up to Karl's ass.