Rescue Mission(Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?", asked Jaime confused.

"Burying them", replied the lady knight.

"We shouldn't stay here, we should get back to the River", urged Jaime. I snuck from behind a tree to another, and climbed up. If I wanted to remain secret, it would be easier to be on the tree. Besides, it is going to take her a while to bury them.

"I think these women will understand-", tried to argue Jaime but the lady knight interrupted him.

"I don't care, what you think", replied the lady knight and I smirked. I got comfortable on my spot on the tree which happened to be the tree Jaime was tied to.

I heard male voices coming from down below somewhere, and Jaime heard them too. He looked frantically at his jailor.

"Untie me, now", begged Jaime. I reached for my dagger in my boot, the one Bronn gave.

I haven't used it yet on a person, only when hunting but if I had to, I will. This lady knight may be the only one who could get me back to my brother and mother. I needed her alive. And it wouldn't hurt to save Jaime.

"Woah", yelled one of the three men. "What's your business here?".

"Travelling a prisoner", replied the lady knight. The man began laughing hysterically.

"You? You're a woman!", yelled one of the men.

"Fuck me!", yelled the other. 

I gripped the dagger tighter. I pulled my other dagger I always had with me that Jon gave me out as well. I knew I was capable of killing someone. Of carrying that guilt and the blood on my hands. I didn't care anymore. 

I will kill whoever stands in my way.

"If you are quite done-", began the lady knight, but the men just continued laughing. "Alright, we'll be going now".

The men got closer, and I raised my hands a bit more, ready to strike. Robb and Jon taught me enough knife throwing that I can hit the target from pretty far away. I held it in my hand, twirling it around, waiting for the moment.

 I held it in my hand, twirling it around, waiting for the moment

"Whoa, whoa", said one of the men. "Who do you fight for?".

"The Starks", replied the lady knight.

"What did he do?", asked the other man, nodding at Jaime. I peered down, if they found out he was a Lannister, son of Tywin, they would kill him.

"Apparently eating is now a crime, who knew", replied Jaime, saving his neck and the lady knights.

"No, stealing is a crime", argued the men.

"But it's not a crime to starve, that's justice for you".

"Where are you taking him?", asked the man.

"Riverrun", replied the lady knight.

"Why Riverrun?", asked the men confused.

"Steal from the Tullys, it's their dungeons you rot in", replied the lady knight. She was good.

"Why not kill him?".

"For stealing a pig?", asked Jaime bewildered.

"I don't give the orders".

"He must be important to someone.".

"Sending him with you? How important could he be? All right, have it your way, m'lady.", replied one of the men and they continued walking. I sighed in relief, and put one of the daggers away but one of the men stopped.

"Hey. Do I know you?", asked the man as he looked at Jaime closely.

"Have you been to Ashemark?", asked Jaime.

"No". 

"Then you don't know me."

"Do you ever go to the river market at Salt Rock?"

"Is it near Ashemark?"

"No. I've never been there.".

"What do you think of these beauties?", asked one of the men pointing at the hanging women.

"I hope you gave them quick deaths", replied the lady knight.

"Two of 'em we did yeah", replied the other man. Lady knight pushed Jaime forward to continue walking but one of the men stopped them.

"Wait", yelled the man. "I know you! That's Jaime Lannister".

Seven Hells.

I pulled out my dagger again, and prepared to strike.

"I wish someone would've told me. Wouldn't have to steal that pig", replied Jaime sarcastically.

"If this is the Kingslayer, I think I'd know about it", tried the lady knight. I held my breath, awaiting what the three men would do.

"How do you know what Kingslayer looks like? I was at Whispering Woods, I saw him", yelled the man, pointing at Jaime. "They dragged him out of the woods and threw him down in front of the King".

"He is not the Kingslayer, sorry to disappoint. If he was, he would be travelling without his head", replied the lady knight and continued walking.

"I have a question for you both. And I want you to answer at the same time", ordered one of the men. "I count to three, you both answer. What's his name?".

There is no way they will get that right

There is no way they will get that right. I guess the Stark army will be short three men.

"One", began the man.

"Two".

"Three".

The Lady Knight pushed Jaime out of the way, unleashing her sword. She cut the throat of one of them, while the other two got their swords out. I raised my hand and when the lady knight killed another man, threw my dagger at the back of the head of the last one. He had his hand raised to attack the lady knight and would have most likely gotten her hurt.

The Lady Knight stopped, breathing heavily as the man fell. Jaime and her both looked up at where the dagger could have come from, and I jumped from the tree, down, landing on both of my feet.

"So we meet again, Jaime Lannister".