(014.) FAMILY DISAPPOINTMENT

Start from the beginning

"No..." Quackity stayed silent, processing their words. "Angelica is on the Dream SMP? Dream, did you finally let her in?"

"Yes, George was annoying the crap out of me because of that and I just decided to let her in," Dream sighed. "Anyway, you two know each other?"

"Yeah!" Quackity replied. "Usually when Ang isn't feeling... well and Rose is there, we tend to watch some Mexican shows. Then, Karl comes in and we just watch some cartoons."

"It's tradition by now every time I'm here," Rose smiled. "Then, we try to call George and annoy the crap out of him. But, since he for sure has a soft spot for me, he just joins in our shenanigans."

"If George gets mad at you, just mention Rose," Quackity said. "He treats her like a sister. Mention Ang, too. He's afraid of her."

"Rose! I got the food!" Angelica yelled, coming into her gaming room. "They were flirting with me so I just grabbed the food, tipped, then ran here."

"That always happens," Rose chuckled, turning around to grab her food while the boys were talking to each other. "You're always getting flirted on."

"Angelica actually showed me a Spanish song," Rose glanced back at the computer, eyeing Dream's character that had started to do some type of dance. "Yeah, the name was 11PM, but I don't know the artist's name."

"I know what song you're talking about," Quackity laughed. "It's her go-to sad song."

"I want to have a go-to sad song, too," Tommy gasped. "It's called 11PM?"

"Yep."

"Hmm, is the artist's name start with an M?" Quackity hummed. "Oh, I see it! Let me put it on... Oh, it's in Spanish."

"Yeah, I said Angelica showed me a Spanish song, Tommy," Dream chuckled. "It's a good song, not gonna lie. She even told me what the song was about."

"Did you seriously get more strawberry shortcakes?" They all heard Rose ask her sister in a mumbled tone. Angelica hummed. "Your whole mini fridge and your fridge is filled with a bunch of those."

"It's never enough, Rose," Angelica whined. "They're so good."

"Oh, shit!" Tommy exclaimed. "This song is good! This is my go-to happy song now."

"Tommy!" Angelica yelled into the mic, causing the teenager to yell and for Dream to start cursing her out under his breath. "Are you going to do a tour?"

"Oh, yeah," Tommy said. "Let's go, Rose! Also, can you ask your sister if I can record this for a YouTube video?"

"Tommy asked if he can record this for a YouTube video," Rose told her sister who hummed, eating her tacos. "She said yes, Tommy."

"I also want to record, too!" Quackity exclaimed. "I don't have any videos with Rosie and I want one with them."

"I would be honored to be in a Tommy and Quackity video," Rose dramatically sniffed. "Is Dream still here?"

"I'm here," Dream answered. "I'm just going to be here to make sure these two don't say anything too inappropriate or try to break the rules here."

"Oh, okay," Rose nodded, glancing at her sister. "What are the buttons again? I forgot."

"This one's for running faster," Angelica pointed at a key. "This one, open inventory, and this one is it eat. Oh! And these are to hit or to shoot something."

"Oh, got it."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Your sister is very nice6:18 PM ✔️

6:18 PM ✔️

What happened to you?
6:18 PM ✔️

Trauma made me
who I am 😔
6:18 PM ✔️

Kidding
kidding kidding
6:18 PM ✔️

I don't even think
you're kidding lmaoo
6:18 PM ✔️

So... family
disappointment huh
6:18 PM ✔️

A cool ass
title for me 😎
6:18 PM ✔️

Are you the middle child?
6:18 PM ✔️

Yes :)
6:18 PM ✔️

Hmmm
6:18 PM ✔️

Well you're not
a disappointment
to a lot of people
6:19 PM ✔️

Thank you for
the reassurance
asshole
6:19 PM ✔️

Yeah yeah yeah
it's the last time
shortcake
6:19 PM ✔️

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sapnap had to go live
just as I'm publishing
this so enjoy while watching
that man freak out and scream
while Dream's there for moral
support