𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

-

-

-

- you and suna walked downstairs to see them all in the kitchen laughing

- you and suna walked downstairs to see them all in the kitchen laughing. you smiled at them and watched as they fought over snacks.

"AHAHA ARE YALL STUPID THATS MINE" you heard Atsumu yell.

"UH NO THATS MINE BARRY THE BEE" kaido yelled.

"ATSUMU GIVE KAIDO THE CHIPS" osamu yelled.

"IM YOUR BROTHER. YOUR TWIN BROTHER"

"and ? your point is. this is my boyfriend" osamu said pointing at kaido. kaido was hysterically laughing.

"DAMN" you said while hysterically laughing with kaido.

"your so mean" said Atsumu.

"it's ok Barry b. benson" suna said while laughing.

"damn y'all are all fucking bully's"

"AND WHAT ABOUT IT" you and kaido yelled at the same time.

everyone was dying laughing at this point. You all watched as Atsumu fell to the ground crying.

"why am I always bullied" he whined.

"b-because you have p-piss yellow hair" osamu said in between every laugh.

it was always fun to bully each other in the friend group. it was fun because 5 of you were in the same grade while 2 weren't. Kita and Aran were the most responsible compared to you, Atsumu, osamu, and kaido.

"guys go sit down so we can watch the movie" Aran said.

"uh bestie no... I WANNA GET FOOD" you yelled while running past him to your snack basket.

"oh dear lord y/n, I forgot you had that" Kita said while slapping his forehead.

"touch my food.. you touch death" you said glaring at them.

"ok ok ok" they all said.

"what movie are we watching anyways?" Atsumu asked.

"how about a horror movie" suna said.

"CONJURING PLEASE" you yelled, you loved that movie.

"ok sure" Kita said, "y'all good what that" Asked kita.

"I don't care" they all said.

you and Suna stayed back to grab everyone's drinks and snacks while they weren't over go grab blankets and set up the movie.

"hey darling~" suna said with a seductive tone.

you were startled by the tone of voice and new pet name. "d-darling ? that's new" you said.