anything for you

Persphone was always early, never late.

Always tidy, never messy.

She was calm, she was collected.
Her clothes always held some form of elegance.

Her movements filled with grace.
She had duties to fulfill, rarely a moment otherwise.
Everything was in place in her world.  Lukifer had come to know this version of her well, though there were moments where her posture was a little slouched or her laugh turned into a snort when it lasted too long.

So, he was rather confused when he walked into the library to see Persephone curled up in one of the arm chairs in a sweater and what he assumed to be a nightgown.  Her legs were lifted up to her chest, a book placed lazily on her knees. Though the girl seemed to be paying no mind to it, her head leaning against the back of the chair with her eyes half lidded. Pink colored curls pulled into a loose ponytail, baby hairs floating around the chubby baby face the girl had.

Lukifer quietly made his way down the staircase, shuffling his way over to the girl. "Uhm..Persephone?" His voice was low, trying not to startle the girl. That completely failed as she shot up, the book hitting the floor with a thud. "Huh..- What-" her voice was nasally, kind of reminded Luke of someone who swallowed too much salt. She glanced around quickly, her ears perking up and tail swaying.

"Whoa, whoa Perse it's just me." Lukifer raised his arms up in defense, smiling wearily at her. Her shoulders slumped as her tired eyes met his. "Oh..Luke.."  she sighed, running her hands through her messy locks. She slowly leaned down grasping for the book, though she had to pause. Her whole body tensed up, her face going slightly green.

She quickly stood up, almost falling forward until Luke's arm shot out and caught her. Her hand grasped at the inside of his elbow, his hand wrapped slightly onto her shoulder. "Whoa hey Perse.." He furrowed his eyebrows, slightly confused as to what was going on.

She trembled more, "Luke.. I feel like I'm going to lose my breakfast.." Her voice weakened into a childish whine, reminding him more of a small child than the princess he knew well. Luke grew slightly panicked and helped Persephone stand up straight. His arm slid to be around her waist, though she put most of her weight on him anyways. Her head nestled slightly into his side, gripping at his sweater tightly.

It only took a few steps forward for Lukifer to realize Persephone was barely holding herself up. He sighed looking down at the smaller girl. "Is it okay if I lift you perse?"

Persephone nodded slowly, closing her eyes tightly. Lukifer crouched down, the girl was over a foot shorter than him, hooking his arm underneath her knees.

The man lifted her a little too quickly, causing her to groan and hide her face in his sweater. Lukifers face paled slightly.
He had no idea what to do.

What would Wilbur do?
How would Wilbur help Persephone?

He scanned over the faint memories in his head of the brown haired musician. He had mentioned that when his son got sick he would put him into bed and attempt to get him to take some medicine.

"Okay Perse.. let's.. get you up to bed." He kept his tone low as he started walking up the stairs from the library. Persephone curled into him slightly, her tail wrapping around his shoulders. The soft fur tickled his jaw. He smiled slightly. It was oddly comforting.

Soon he was attempting to open her bedroom door with his slightly pushed out hand. Twisting the handle clumsily, Lukifer kicked open the door with the tip of his laced up netherite boots.

Persephone's room was chilled compared to the rest of the castle. The walls were painted white and decorated minimally. Her bed sat against a window, it wasn't too large but nothing too small. White bed covers sat neatly folded against the bed.  Luke walked over to the bed, reaching down with the best of his abilities and unfold the covers. He slowly lowered the girl onto the bed, though she attempted to stay clung to him. "Nnno.." She whined, her eyes still shut. Lukifer chuckled nervously, using one hand to detach her arms.