"I think we should eat now" I say to him, and he nods. He sits down and we start eating in silence. As much as I want to say something, I keep thinking of this stone. Even when I do not hold it in my hands, I can still feel that there is magic coming from there. A magic that is strong. Much stronger than I could ever explain in words. It may not be stronger than I am for I am the strongest Witch in the world, but this magic is strong. What kind of magic it is, I do not know yet.

Finding it out would be rather difficult since I do not know that much about magic. I have been practicing my whole life, and yet I feel as though I have not scratched the surface when it comes to magic. My mother had warned me that there are more spells, but I could not learn them. She never told me why and I never asked. I never wanted her to be disappointed in me which I know she would be if I were to ask. She hated it when I asked her things that I knew she did not like to speak about.

"Do you feel all right?" He asks me after some minutes of silence. The only sounds that could be heard are the ones of us eating in silence. I nod. "Of course, I feel as perfect as ever" I say to him. And I should be perfect. I truly am out in the world and there is nothing that I cannot do now. Except for a couple of things that are only temporary though. Caelestinus already said to me that I would soon be able to go out into the town.

He nods. "That is a good thing" He says. He lets go of the fork that he had and takes my hand into his and holds it. "You truly are beautiful" He whispers as he leans and kisses the back of my hand. My eyebrows furrow in confusion, but I do not miss the skip of my heart nor the warmth that goes to my cheeks as well as the butterflies that flutter when he spoke and did that. "Why did you do that?" I ask him. He chuckles, and his sky blue eyes meet mine, his beautiful eyes that hold so much wonder inside them.

"Over the last couple of days, your kindness and beauty have had to be in a trance. You deserve to be pampered for the rest of your life and I do hope that I become the one that can care for you and be the one that is with you for the rest of our lives. Freya, I ask you, your permission to start courting you?" He asks me. My eyes widen when he says those words. "Courting me? As in wanting to marry me one day?" I ask him. I do not know much about it for my mother never intended for me to marry.

Before Caelestinus I had never even met another man in my life, and now that I have, and I love him and deeply care for him, I do not need another one. I only need him. "Yes, I wish to marry you one day" He says. I give him a smile. He does not know how happy he has made me and I doubt that he will ever understand my happiness. This is true happiness and true love, I finally understand that. "I give you permission to court me" I tell him.

Courting him would be perfect for us, we would be able to spend more time together, and it would be as happy as ever. I would feel more happy than ever. Caelestinus still holds my hand and I never want him to let go of my hand ever again. There is this warmth to his hand that makes me feel like I truly belong. My heart knows that I belong with him as he belongs with me. "Do I have your permission to kiss you?" He whispers to me, his voice so low, and yet I heard it perfectly.

My lips part as I stare at him in a little shock. I've never kissed anyone before and while I know what it is, I do not know if I can kiss him. But, when I look into his eyes I find that I have this craving to kiss him as well. I have this need to his lips on mine and I have a longing to feel him touch me. His eyes show me the same thing that I think my own eyes are telling him. I then nod my head after a moment or two. "Yes" I answer.

Slowly he comes closer to my body. Still holding my hand he grows closer. His head so close to mine that I can feel it. I can feel the warmth of him. The aura that he has, I can feel it within my body. My heart is loud inside my chest, I wonder if he can hear it. I gulp when his head comes closer. His eyes are only looking into my eyes, and he doesn't want to look away from them. And neither do I want to look away from his eyes that are like the beauty of the sky, the beauty of the world.

Our lips are so close to touching. He comes even closer, and then he captures my lips into his. His lips are soft and smooth and perfect. Never have I felt anything like this before. The kiss is so gentle and kind and sweet and yet at the same time I find that he wants to claim me as his own. I feel he wants more. And I dare to say that I want more as well. I need more. It is not just his kisses that I've started to crave but him.

We move in sync with each other. Our bodies becoming one as we kiss. There is some magic behind it, in my heart I can feel that. My eyes are closed as I enjoy the kiss. The kiss that he makes more special than anything. Caelestinus lifts me up into his arms. I smile as we continue to kiss. It is so tender and enjoyable. I never want it to end. The feelings that I have inside me are ones that I wish to explore, and I don't want to let go of them and neither does he. I hold him as he has me in his arms.

We do not break the kiss as he lowers me onto the bed where the softness takes over me. My heart feels the happiness that flows through me with this single kiss. His touch on my body is what I've started to crave for, the longing only growing with each and every touch that he gives me. His mouth on mine and I can taste him. He's heavenly in every sense. From the back of my throat I let out a small moan as he touches my body. The moan is there to give him permission to love me.