Announcement

Marinette's POV.

I woke up early today to the sound of my alarm. 6:30. School will start in 1 hour. So I got ready and remembered we had a theme of clothes for today so I quickly got changed, ate breakfast, say goodbye to Aunt Sabine, and was off to school. "Hey Mari!" "Hi!" "Wow, the theme is looking good gurls," Alix said.

 "Hey Mari!" "Hi!" "Wow, the theme is looking good gurls," Alix said

My friends already know that I'm the princess of China and Ladybug. It's because I trust them. When we headed to class, Mrs. Bustier was excited. "Okay class, we will be heading to China and staying there for two weeks. Start packing because we will leave on Friday, June 25. The flight will take 10 hours and 45 minutes long. On July 9th, we will be attending the Princess' Coronation to become queen" She said excitedly. Until Lie-la starts talking lies again. "I know the Princess, and I requested for this to happen so that we can enjoy some time together." She lied. "Aww... That's so nice of you Lie-la, see Marinette, she is nice, you aren't." Alya the sheep said. "Okay, you have one day starting tomorrow, so get ready," Mrs. B said rolling her eyes from the lies they said. After that happened, we continued with lessons. "Oh and I forgot, we will all be in premium economy, Marinette and her friends will ride a separate plane, So, we will be separated from each other and we will meet back at China's Airport" She said. "Maybe Maritrash will be staying in the economy because they can't afford anything. I started packing my things with my friends, but since I have a lot of stuff in the palace, I only took what's was really important. Of course I didn't forget Tikki's cookies for the flight. "Hey guys." I said "Yes Marinette?" they asked. "We will be taking my Private Plane and will stay at the Palace. I don't want to be near those brats anyway." "Wait really?!" "Wow! Thanks, Mari" "No problem, you guys trusted me than those people"