001

Lisa's POV:
I was beaten up by steffeny again just because there was a little dust on her expensive flower vase.

My two step sisters Samantha and Sarah came into my room and mocked me.

Huh! Look who's here ugly Lisa"samantha said with a mocking tone"

Awww! Looks like she got beaten up again"Sarah said with a smirk on her face".

They both slapped me and left my room.

I broke down and cried. I sat down and I was missing my mom.

I miss you mom! I hate everyone here. They all hurt me, I can't take it anymore"I said crying while looking at a old picture of me and my mom"

Just then my dad called me and I wiped my tears and went to him.

The whole family was sitting on the dinning table and I was confused.

Well Lisa! We arranged a marriage for you and your wedding is tomorrow"my dad said while reading his newspaper"

W-what n-no i-i can't marry someone I don't even know"I said while tears started running down from my eyes"

You can't say no bitch you have to Marry him you understand and we are doing this to save our company ,you have to marry him or we'll end up on the streets."steffeny yelled and kept slapping and hitting me"

O-okay i-i'll Marry him, please s-stop!"I said crying and she stopped hitting me"

Good, that's what I thought,now go get in shape your wedding is tomorrow,and if I get any complaints about you !you won't have any skin left on your body"she said and grabbed my hair ,I winced in pain"

I went inside my room and cried, I told my Eunwoo about it and he was feeling bad for that he couldn't do anything about,but it's not his fault,he was crying too.

I ended the phone call and went sleep.

JUNGKOOk's POV:

I just came back from Eunha's house cuz mom and dad called me.

I took a shower before cuz I smell like sex!

I kissed Eunha who was exhausted and Lying on the bed.

I left and sat Inside my car and went to mom g dad's mansion. They had something important to talk about.

I'm home! "I said while I hugged my mom"

Oh kook! Take a seat! We have a suprise for you" my mom said happily and I sat beside dad"

Well! We arranged a marriage for you and your wedding is tomorrow"my dad said while drinking his tea!

WHAT NO ! I'M NOT MARRYING someone who I don't know and I already have a girlfriend and I love her"I shouted at my dad"

Listen son ,this is not a request this is a order , and if you don't follow my order you won't be our son after that" my dad said"

And son Eunha is not good girl, nobody likes her in our family she isn't suitable for you,and we know know that Lisa is the best for you and she's your dad's closest friend's daughter"my mom said while trying to calm me down"

But-"my mom stopped me"

No son please,do it for me you know I'm not well these days , please do this for me" my mom said while tears build up in her eyes"

Fine! I'll marry her" I said in a cold tone and went inside my room"

I decided to stay at my parents house tonight cuz it was already late.