‘I never thought I’d ever see you here again.’

There is a Duchess of Edinburgh. Maribelle stared at the majestic mansion with a long history, looking back at Pepper, who grabbed her arm and wiped her tears.

‘I was a lot smaller when I was young.’

Now Maribelle was a little taller than Pepper. She thought it would be good to ask her if they could live together. Wouldn’t it be worth living if there was someone who truly cared for her somewhere? Becoming a woman of low status would be more cozy than living in that large coffin-like mansion.

Maribelle clasped Pepper’s hand. She had a place to go.

“Don’t cry, Nanny. We have to go now.”

“Ah… I’m getting more old and stupid..”

Pepper pressed her eyes and dried her tears, and then raised her head looking at Maribelle like she was a long lost treasure.

“Okay! I won’t cry anymore. Who am I? Aren’t I a nanny? I have to be stronger than you are to protect my lady.”

Pepper gave off her unique grumpy smile, grabbed Maribelle’s hand and headed to the carriage.

“I’ll be with you wherever you go now, my lady.”

Listening to Pepper’s solemn pledge, Maribelle was forced to smile once again.

*****

“Oh, my God. This is the Calende Palace, right?”

“Yes, it’s where we’re going to live.”

“Oh, my! I’ve never seen such a beautiful building! Look at this marble! Oh, my God. What about these decorations? Everything all the way to the window frame is gold. Oh, my God—”

From the time they arrived at Calende Palace, Pepper already said ‘Oh my God’ 17 times.

“Oh my God! There’s velvet here!”

Even though Maribelle was the one who had just turned 18. Maribelle looked at Pepper, who was in a happy mood for some reason, youthfully walking around the palace. She didn’t know she could feel the worth of getting the most beautiful palace in this way.

‘I’m staying here now.’

Either dying or living, she would be continuing here. The home where she had her whole life on hold was colder than she thought.

‘Continue—’

Even after her revenge, she must live here once she enters the palace. With Ethelred.