𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

"They're perfect," I heard Malachi whisper. My heart clenched at the love in his eyes while he looked at his kids.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
3 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒑𝒎

We came back home yesterday and we only been having problems with Tray'Von. He don't know how to take his ass to sleep. All he does is mug me and stretch. I grabbed Tahlia who was looking at the sky smiling. I went into our room and handed him to Asia who was watching a movie.

"They fucked up my sleep schedule." Asia laughed while Tray'Von smiled at her laying his head on her chest.

"Swea, I'm just happy we're sleeping when they are."

"We ain't never had a job anyway." Asia laughed and I nodded.

"I'm still tired tho. Von won't go to sleep." I huffed laying in the bed with Tarani on my chest.

"Nigga he's sleep."

"You lying," I said looking at Von knocked out on Asia. While we watched TV Tarani licked my nipple through my shirt. "Asia get ya, daughter, she just licked my nipple," I said handing her to Asia.

"Tell your daddy's a big ole meanie." She said and Tarani laughed at me.

"I know she ain't just laugh at me."

"She very much did and what about it."

"Girl just pull ya titty out." I waved her off and she laughed pulling her shirt down. "If milk wouldn't come at them mfs I would be sucking right wit ha."

"MALACHIIIII." She said looking at me out the side of her eye.

"What?"

"You ain't had to say all that." She chuckled and someone knocked on the door.

"I GOT IT," Janiya yelled.

"STOP YELLING IN MY HOUSE MY KIDS ARE SLEEP," Asia yelled back. Tarani blinked at her, and Tray'Von stayed knocked out next to her.

"GOD MOMMYS IN THE HOUSE."

"AND THE TT'S DON'T PLAY."

"It's yo bald-headed ass friends," I grumbled turning over to go to sleep.

"TITTIEESSSS." I heard Denice yell.

"Touch my titties and I'm telling Darius." I pointed at Denice and she fake gagged at the sight of me.

"EWWW GAY ASS NIGGA SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP."

"Ya cousin," I grumbled once again and turned over once again to go to sleep.

𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝟐:𝟏𝟓𝒑𝒎

𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏
𝟐:𝟏𝟓𝒑𝒎

I sat on Asia's side of the bed while we all looked at Von and Tarani, my god babies so cute. I was surprised she made me and Janae the god moms. Since we weren't closer than her Loli and Janell respectably because they're cousins. She mentioned Loli and Janell were like sisters to her and aunts to the babies. Leaving me and Janae as god moms. She wanted Lakayla to just be an Auntie since she didn't know her that well.

"When are you due?" Asia asked me and I huffed.

"1 more month chile I'm DJ fucking my ass up." I shook my head thinking about the pains I be having.

"Girl I can't believe you let Darius convince you to name ya child Darius Jr." Janae laughed and everyone else laughed too.

"Y'all swear he was too convincing," I said laughing thinking about it.

"I'm finna have baby fever," Loli whined holding Tahlia who just looked around.

"Especially when Denice drops," Janell said shaking her head.

"Where's Jakayla I miss her." Asia and we nodded agreeably.

"I talked to her early she said she had work but would be over to see the babies later."

"Aww okay." Asia smiled. One thing about Asia she loved her some Jakayla. Since she stayed here for 4 months Asia and her got close. She was always worried about her and there for her. "I'm so proud of her she's about to classes."

"Asia you're so nice now. When we were kids you were mean." Janell and Asia shook her head.

"NO, I WAS NOTTTT. I'm always nice to Jakayla ALWAYS."

"We know. A mean person doesn't pay someone's tuition for their first year of college." Loli says pushing Janell playfully.

"I did it because she needed it. She's working and making money has an apartment and doing good. She's going to sign up for student loans her second year. I'm just here to set her on the right path." Asia said. I know she means well whenever it comes to Jakayla.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠 (tryna get this over with so i can start the sequel and focus on Attachment GO READ IT BTW, no vote goal imma just keep updating until this book is completed)