"Okay boys," Mom stands up, "Be very quiet when you enter, but you can go wake up Annie now."

The boys practically skyrocket up and out of bed when my mom tells them this. Before they get too far, Harry makes sure to tell them to jump on her.

Merely seconds later, laughter is heard throughout the house and Annie yells, "You little snots! I'm going to get you back for this." Little do they know; she actually might pull something on them later.

Everyone files out of our room and Harry offers to take Charlie to change her while I dress out of my normal, comfy pajamas and into my set of the matching Christmas pajamas everyone got last night. Gemma, Michal, and Anne also received a pair, but they won't be over until later in the day when George arrives as well.

"What do you think, Charlie-bean?" I overhear Harry from Charlie's room using the nickname that I came up. "I think it turned out pretty good. Do you think Mummy will like it?" I have no idea what he's talking about, but I should probably stop eavesdropping.

I wait for Harry to come back to the room so he can brush his teeth and what not while I dress Charlie in the matching pajamas. I didn't want her to sleep in them in case she got them dirty in her sleep and we have to take pictures once everyone is awake enough.

"Christmas time!" Harry's fist punches the air as he walks out from the bathroom. "Come here my little bean," he reaches his arms out to take Charlie from where she lays on the bed.

Annie is glaring at us from over her coffee cup when the three of us finally make it to the living room. To be fair, we have a baby now so that's an excuse to be late.

"Morning humbug," Harry makes fun of Annie as he walks past her.

"You people are crazy. This is my vacation; I shouldn't be up this early," she rolls her eyes.

"It's nearly 8 am, get in the spirit!" Jared playfully hits her shoulder.

"There are SO many presents!" Jamie looks around as he sits on the floor with his brother near the tree.

"Do you want to be Santa's elves?" My mom asks the boys the same question she would ask me, and sometimes Annie too, every family Christmas.

"What do we do?" Mason asks.

"You read the tags and give everyone their presents," she explains.

"We can't read yet-"

"I'll help you guys," Jared says, remembering from years ago how this goes. He also gives out the stockings since they're hung above the fireplace, too high for the boys to reach.

The boys look through every present and eventually memorize what letters everyone's names start with so they can distribute the gifts. There are some presents left under the tree for our guests later, but once the rest of them have been sorted, it's clear that Jamie and Mason have the most presents. I sure hope Jared is okay with them being spoiled from now on.

"Can we open them now!" they shout practically in-sync.

"Open them!" Harry reacts with just as much enthusiasm.

Right on cue, the boys begin tearing at the boxes and making wrapping paper fly all over. Everyone else follows suit, and Harry sets Charlie in her baby swing so that he can get in on the fun too.

"Woah! It's a new soccer ball!" Mason yells out.

"Call it a football or I'm shipping it back to Santa," Harry yells back, but Mason just sticks his tongue out at his uncle.

"What is this?" Jamie asks his dad, holding up a box the size of his head in both hands.

"It says it's from Aunt Emma and Uncle Harry, why don't you ask them," Jared says, and Jamie carries the box to us, now standing with a puzzled look on his face.