Two

Emma's P.O.V.

Our mini vacation came to an end far too soon, but it is now Tuesday and Harry has just left for the studio, which means I have about an hour until Harry Lambert arrives for the fitting. I decide to use this time to clean up the house. Harry is a good friend of ours, so I know he won't judge, but the house has kind of been a mess these past few weeks. I finally started two loads of laundry, cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen, and reorganized our bathroom that had Harry's products all over the counter.

"Harry, hi! Thank you so much for coming on such short notice," I smile at the door, welcoming my friend inside.

"Oh, it's no problem at all. I just want you to be the happiest bride," he smiles back, and we head up to one of the guest bedrooms.

"Is it okay if I try the dress on with these black shorts? Will that get in the way of the fitting? I'm going to start my period soon and I don't want to ruin the dress," I hesitantly ask.

"Sure! Now, did Harry say you wanted me to measure you again?"

"If you would that'd be great. I feel like I've gained a little weight, specifically in my stomach but Harry says he hasn't noticed anything. I just want to make sure before it gets too close to the wedding to make alterations," I admit.

"Okay, well how about we measure first and then try on the dress. And if for some reason we do need to make a few changes- even if it's the day of, we'll get it done. I know you and Harry still have some planning to do so I want this dress to be the least of your worries."

"Thank you, Harry," I say while he wraps the tape measure around my waist.

"Okay, all of my measurements match what I have written down, except your waist may be a centimeter or two more than before but that's nothing to worry about."

"That's odd, I haven't changed my diet or exercise routine in a while."

"It's really nothing, but let's get this dress on you!" Maybe he was just off in measuring last time? He said not to worry about it though, so I'll try not to. I'll just be extra careful to watch what I eat in the next month.

"How does that feel?" Harry asks, tightening the lacing in the back.

"It's a little snug, could you loosen it a bit?"

"Definitely! How's that?"

"Better," I sigh.

"Okay, well if everything feels fine then we don't have any alterations to do. Just so you know, the lacing can still be tightened or loosened a bit if needed."

"Okay, thank you. I'm sorry you took the time to come here for nothing," I tell him, slipping the dress off.

"I really don't mind. I just want you to be happy," Harry smiles. "How about I stop by the day before the wedding just for one more fitting before the big day. Would that make you feel better?"

"Yes, thank you. I really appreciate it, you're the best Harry," I thank him one more time before he's out the door with the dress. I send my Harry a quick text letting him know how everything went.

Em: The dress fit perfectly, Harry only said that I gained a few centimeters around my waist :( I guess it's all okay.

Harry: I told you there was nothing to worry about, love ;) I'll be home in about an hour. I'm going to run some things over with Mitch one more time and then I'll head home xx

Em: Okay, I love youuuu!

Harry: I love you too x

Once Harry got home, we started preparing dinner. Since I cleaned the kitchen and washed all of the dishes, I realized that we hadn't actually had a homemade meal in a long time. The only thing we really had the ingredients for was pasta and shrimp, and it was delicious. Now I'm on the phone with Anne while Harry is in the shower. I decided that it would be a good idea to have some extra help with all of this wedding planning. I originally wanted us to do it on our own, but Harry helped me realize that's kind of a ridiculous task.