Part 6: Helping Hands

I will add more characters and elements from the video game (since people are already playing the game today) Also I don't own the pictures.

Alcina

It has been several hours since I received the news that my husband's family was looking for him. I wanted to spend my time planning on how to keep them away, but...I had to attend a meeting that Mother Miranda set up. I couldn't decline since she was the true ruler of this village unlike the duke who just sits on that chair of his and eats everything. To think that man was the only one left in this village to marry besides Karl, but I would die before letting something like that happen.

"Alcina. Is something on your mind?" Mother Miranda said.

"Just thinking about some news that my daughters shared with me. Nothing to worry about." I said.

"Your arrogance seems to grow with you." Karl said. I could feel my blood boiling and wanted to tear him to pieces....yet I couldn't. Mother Miranda needed him alive and it would be a death sentence to go against her wishes.

"Oh please. My husband's family isn't a problem at all. Besides none of them seems to share the same abilities that he has shown." I stated.

"Alcina, despite their powerless appearances...they can somehow get through your defenses and grab your husband. Which is why we need to keep them away from him at all costs." Mother Miranda said. I was about to argue, but I stopped myself. They could possibly harm my daughters...the most precious things that I own in my estate. I couldn't withstand losing them and my husband at the same time. 

"That means more people to play with. Oh...I can't wait." Angie said. 

"Patience. We will all be able to play with them soon enough. But we most first get information about what they look like and who are with them." Mother Miranda said. 

"I'll have my daughters keep an eye on them. They are the least likely to be spotted or recognized." I said.

"Good idea Alcina. Your daughters will keep an eye on them for the time being and your job is to watch your husband." Mother Miranda said.

"Along with other things." Karl remarked which caused me to glare at him. I didn't say anything back at him since Mother Miranda was sick of us fighting at every meeting. But no matter....Mother Miranda just secured my husband stay with me. 

Prepare yourselves Louds because your journey will end with your blood spilled in the snow.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....Bye 👋

Karl Heisensburg

Donna Beneviento & Angie (The puppet)

Salvatore Moreau 

Mother Miranda