Seokjin doesn't know why but the boy in front of him reminds him of himself when he was still a struggling student in the university too. He was just lucky to meet people who helped him graduate too and now he's gladly paying them off already.

"I will buy both! But hey, may I know your name?" Seokjin asked when he noticed that the boy is just staring at him again.

 "T-taehyung.. my name is Kim Taehyung. Are you really sure you want to buy them? If you'll buy the two of them, I'll give you big discount!" he said.

Seokjin smiled at the boy, even his name is pretty just like his face. He's just a bit weirded out with the boy's hair color but he looks decent and really talented based on his artwork.

 "Hi Taehyung, my name is Seokjin. So how much are those paintings?" he said with a smile.

Taehyung can't help but crack a small smile when he told Seokjin the price of his paintings already. the rich man immediately pulled out his wallet and gave him the money he asked for and since Taheyung is still embarrass of he previous event, he didn't even count the money before he quickly excused himself. He's already at the entrance of the hotel when Seokjin called out his name again. 

 "Taehyung!" 

 "Yes sir?" the boy asked, a little hesitant. 

 "Can I at least get your number? Uhmmm maybe I can buy more of this." Seokjin said with a smile.

Taehyung beams upon hearing that so he quickly walked back towards Seokjin and gave him his number. He's still waving at the handsome rich man while walking backwards when he suddenly bumps into someone making him almost fall on the ground if the person didn't catch him. 

"OH MY GAMES!"

 Seokjin's eyes widened upon seeing the very last person he expected to see at that very moment. He is having an internal conflict not only because why did Taehyung bumped into the wrong person but also, he is beyond shocked to see The JEON JUNGKOOK!

Seokjin was just freaking out because of the whole decoration and set up of the place where Jungkook's party is going to take place. He wants WHITE because that's what his boss likes so seeing the man of the hour entering the hotel in his all black ensembles really surprised him!

Jungkook frowns as he push away the idiot who bumped into him. The weird boy with a fading mint green hair immediately bows down and mumbles an unclear apology before he scurried away. He didn't even wait for Jungkook to accept his apology and he's already gone.

Seokjin is still frozen on his place when Jungkook finally spotted him. The younger of the two forces a smile on his lips when he remembers why is he even in that lame place. Just a few minutes ago, his favorite cousin and only family called him and literally begged him to show up on his birthday party organized by his fiance. 

Namjoon also even warned him about the theme and the color scheme used in the venue and since he already agreed to his Namjoon hyung, he also decided to play along. He might be a mean boss to his employees and a ruthless competitor to his business associates, but deep inside he still have a special spot for Seokjin and Namjoon in his heart. Ever since he was orphaned by his parents who died in a car accident when he just graduated in the university, Namjoon and Seokjin together with their two other friends have been his rock and safe haven. They're the only ones who know the real him and he's just so grateful that the heaven is kind enough to send them to him.

 "JK!" Seokjin caught his attention again. 

 "Seokjin hyung, what are you doing down here?" he asked. 

"What are you wearing?!" Seokjin asked while checking out the younger in front of him.Jungkook checks out his outfit too before he lifted his gaze towards his assistant slash close friend.

 "What's wrong with it? I'm pretty sure I just went with the motif. Why are you here?"

Seokjin clear his throat and called one of the hotel staff to pick up the painting and the broken one before he replied to the birthday celebrant.

 "I came to check on something, but that doesn't matter now. Your guests are already waiting for you." he smiled sweetly as if he didn't just freak out a while ago. Jungkook smiled again though it didn't reach his eyes as usual. He's about to follow Seokjin when the painting being carried by the staff caught his attention. I strangely reminds him the idiot who bumped into him a while ago.

 "Seokjin." 

"Yes?" 

 "What are those?" he pointed at the paintings. Even the staff in the hotel halted when he heard Jungkook's authoritative voice. He exudes power and dominance even in the way he stands up in the middle of the hotel lobby. 

 "Oh, I bought them." Seokjin said with a small smile when he remembers the pretty artist who sold them to him."Why the fxck would you buy a broken painting and a mediocre at that?" he asked, his brows furrowed.Seokjin sighs, of course everything for his boss is mediocre because he only thinks his works are perfect.

"Can we just pretend that you didn't see them? They're from a student who's in need. Let's just say that I bought it for their effort and not for their talent." Seokjin replied even when the truth is he wants to smack his boss in the head for being so rude. 

 Jungkook gave him a disapproving look before he continues to walk in the elevator as if the paintings didn't even exist.Seokjin just reminds himself that his boss is just a little different from everyone else. He's just thankful that he came that evening even when he knows he got another plans.

That evening, Jeon Jungkook celebrated his 30th birthday pretending he's enjoying the party with everyone around him when the truth is, all he wants to do is go home and sit in front of his computer so he could continue developing his current baby which is a new game!