And since Taehyung is already familiar with the hotel's security staff, they let him in the lobby just to secure his art works.The boy politely thanked the older security who guides him to sit on one of the expensive sofa in the lobby of the hotel.He is about to put his artwork on his side when a tall very handsome man suddenly bumps into him.

 "Ouch!" Taehyung grunts when the man even stepped on his toes. Yes, he is once again wearing his old sandals because he has an ugly relationship with shoes.

 "Oh, I'm so sorry." said the handsome man.

"It's okay sir. I'm sorry I wasn't looking." Taehyung immediately apologized when he realized that the man in front of him is not someone to mess with. He looks like an actor or a model with his face and physique. He also screams luxury from his hair to the tip of his shoes.

Seokjin furrowed his perfect brows when he heard the other apologizes to him since he knows he's the one who bumps into him.

 "Why are you apologizing when it's clear that I'm the one who bumps into you?" he asked while stepping backward only to trip again because of something he stepped in.

 Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw how Seokjin's shoes crushed his precious painting. He spent lots of money and time with that piece and now that it's broken to halves, he knows he wouldn't be able to sell it. Then he wouldn't be able to pay his rent anymore and his landlord will throw him and Tannie outside. He will be homeless but Tannie will get cold once it happened. The young artist didn't even notice that he's already crying until the handsome man asked him again.

 "Hey, are you serious? Why the hell are you crying now?" he asks.

Taehyung bites his lower lips because he's trying his best to be polite in front of the rich handsome man but when he remembers that the same person just threw his art to waste, he finally snaps! 

 "Why the fxck are yo so rude? Can't you see how you broke my artwork into pieces? I apologized a while ago not because I want to but because I need to stay here inside so I could find someone who could buy my work because I need to pay my rent, my tuition fee and I have to feed Tannie. But you are just the same with those other ruthless rich people who are so insensitive! Now I'm crying cause there at your feet is my art I worked on for weeks!" Taehyung blurted out that made everyone in the lobby stare at them. It's only then when Seokjin realized that he's truly stepping on something.

 "OMG! I'm so sorry!" he panics when he saw it.

"Do you know how many bowl of jajangmyeon I have to passed just so I could buy those paint for that piece?! And now..." Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence when he saw the broken artwork again. He may never admit it to anyone else bit aside from seeing his art crushed in front of him, what really makes him cry at the moment is the fact that he's already tired. He is tired of being poor. He is tired of working two part times in a day just so he could support himself and his Tannie. He's been holding ln so long, acting like nothing scares him but at that moment, it's as if the dam of his emotions just explode right in front of the handsome stranger who is now giving him a pitiful look.

 "Hey, I'm sorry for destroying this but I can pay! I will buy both of them too. Just please, can you stop crying now?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung's head snapped at the handsome man's face, his tears automatically stopped from falling when he heard what the man just said. 

 "F-for real?" he asks with his hoarse voice. He even wants to hit himself for sounding so small in front of a stranger. 

 "Yes, of course!"