1

*The night before going to the airport and you are on facetime with Ann*

"Finally! I can't wait to see you after two years." I said excitedly with a huge smile on my face, while putting my folded clothes that were landed out on my bed into my huge black suitcase. "I really need a break from this place"

"Ri we are going to have the best time, I can show you anything you want." Ann replied watching me pack up my suitcase.

"You already know where I want to go" I replied louder and louder while walking into my bathroom.

"Yes yes I know I know" as she rolled her eyes because of how many times I brought it up. "The Best bakery here."

"We are going there!!" I screamed while running out of my bathroom with my makeup bag in my left hand and my skincare and bathroom products in a bag in my other hand. "I heard they have the best pastries there and I'm so exited to try them!" putting the last remaining stuff in my suitcase and zipping it up. I glanced at the phone "Are you okay Ann" I asked.

"Ri don't worry I'm fine."

"Um okay"

"Okay Ri. Make sure you have everything packed." She said.

"Okay mom but I think finished packing, goodnight" I said quietly while letting out a little yawn.

"Goodnig-" the ending of the call cut her off.

After she ended I set my alarm for 4am for my 7am flight and plugged in my phone after I struggled to get the suitcase off of my bed, rolling it outside my bedroom door. I put everything I need into my travel bag placing that onto my suitcase. I got under my covers and turned on my tv to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and fell asleep instantly.

-
I woke up 4:06am to the sound of my annoying alarm and turned it off immediately groaning while getting out of bed. I changed into light blue joggers with a white tee and a white hoodie over it. I grabbed a spare tooth brush and tooth paste from under my sink brushed my teeth. I didn't want to wear make up and I didn't want do my skincare because it's in my suitcase and I did not feel like getting it out. It's only one day it's not a big deal. So I just splashed cold water on my face instead. Grabbing everything I needed putting on some soft ugg slippers and locked my door on the way out.

-
I get out of the cab after I paid him, he was taking my luggage out of the trunk. "Thank you" I said with a tired smile on my face, he nodded in response. I walked over to get my bag checked and after I had finished going through security looked at my phone it was 6:18am so I had around 45 mins. I looked at my gate number c26 I started walking. I got Dunkin on my way to my gate. I sat down and started to eat my non-toasted beagle with cream cheese and drink my iced coffee.

ann:
Did u make it to the airport?

you:
Yeah mom I made it

ann:
Did you board yet?

you:
No not yet but i'll text you when I land

ann:
okay fly safe❤️

-

(A/N) I have no idea on the flight time from New York to London.

Woah that was the longest six hours of my life I pulled out my phone to text Ann while walking down to get my luggage.