Chapter 3

A/N: (Pic of Angie in MM. )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aicha's P.O.V-

Hakeem suprised me.  He makes me feel like I am actually beautiful. While he introduced himself to me, Angie saw the whole thing. She just hates the fact that someone has finally noticed me. As I walk to my next class she walks up to me and of course wants to start some shit!

" You think that nigga likes you, well bitch you thought wrong. The only reason why he talking to you is 'cause he feels bad for you." She says with an evil smirk on her face. As usual I ignore her cause she's just talking out her ass.

" Nobody wants a burnt piece of shit anyway you ugly black hoe!" She yells down the hall for everyone to hear. That's it. I've had enough of all her shit talkin'.

"What you said bitch?" I ask. Those words suprised her.

" Oh so now you finally grew some balls huh. " She says with her arms crossed.

" I'm tired of you talking shit my nigga. What did I ever do to you? You've always been a bitch to me and I'm tired of it. You always wanna talk but you're never about the action, so if you really got a problem with me then go 'head pop off! " It felt good to finally get that off my chest. Down the hallway all you would hear was "ooooooh" and " oh snap". Angie's face suddenly turns red like a tomato. Next thing you know she threw her stuff on the floor and came charging at me. I did the same thing before she got a chance to hit me. She threw a punch but I weaved that shit and started punching like there was no tommorow. A fist full of her hair was in my hand and I was just punching non-stop. I finally had her on the floor but then I felt somebody yank me up off of her.

" You still look like a burnt cookie though, " Angie yells as I was being held back. *Shaking my head* she is still talking shit after getting fucked up. She will never learn. I try to get whoever was holding me back off of me so I could really punch her face in.

"Aicha, chill out! She aint worth it," that voice sounds quite familiar. I turn around to see who it is. Damn, it's Hakeem! Now he thinks I'm just like these hood bitches out here when I'm not. The one chance I had with a boy liking me is ruined 'cause I wanna feed into some bull.

" You could let me go now," I said. Principal Watkins was with Angie. Damn now I'm 'bout to get in trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hakeem's P.O.V-

"Nobody wants a burnt piece of shit anyway you ugly black hoe." I turn around to see a light skin girl with long curly hair yelling towards Aicha. This definitely caught me off guard. I wonder why someone good looking would act like that, but then again she is light skinned. Lol. Next thing you know homegirl comes charging at Aicha but Aicha was already squared up. I had no choice but to try to break it up, even though Aicha was really getting her hits in. As I heading towards where Aicha and Angie were fighting I saw Angie on the floor with Aicha just punching her non-stop. It's crazy 'cause I would've never guessed Aicha was the fighting type. Lmao this just gives me another reason to like her even more. I like a girl with a little edge. Anyway, I grab Aicha by her waist and yank her off of Angie.

"You still look like a burnt cookie though," Angie says with a black eye and some blood oozing out of her nose while struggling to get up. Wow, she is still talking even after getting beat up. Aicha tries to get me off of her so they could go at it again but I had a strong grip on her.

"Aicha, chill out, she aint worth it," I tell her. She turns around to see who's holding her back but as soon as she saw my face, her face softens and she looks kind of embarrassed.

"You could let me go now," She said. I did as I was told. I wonder why nobody else tried to break it up besides me and several other teachers. Does Aicha have any friends?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: (Hey lovelies, sorry I took so long to update. I've just been busy b/c school started back up. So how you did you guys like the drama lmao. Hakeem finally saw that Aicha has a fiesty side but he liles that side of her. But will he still like her after finding out she is insecure? Stick around to find out. Vote and comment. Xoxo Aida )