Chapter 2

A/N: ( Hey guys. I'd like to apologize ahead of time for any mistakes made in this chapter. I really hope you enjoy it! Please comment, vote and add this to your library! Thanks! Xoxo Aida Ps: Pic of Hakeem in MM )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aicha's P.O.V-

The school bell rang which meant chemistry class is finally over. I couldn't even concentrate on what Mr.Baker was saying because I felt Hakeem just   glancing at me every second. I kept squirming in my seat uncomfortably because of his glances.

"Alright class, have a good day and see you tomorrow. Oh and don't forget I am giving you a quiz tomorrow  for what I talked about today so study hard tonight," Mr. Baker said

Damn! I should've been listening. But it was too hard, Hakeem is just so.......never mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hakeem's P.O.V-

While Principal Watkins was talking to Mr. Baker, I couldn't stop staring at this cute girl in the back of the class. Her skin was as fair as dark chocolate and as shiny as a black diamond. Even while she was sitting down I could see that she had a curvy body. Damn! Lemme stop before I get too excited. But I have never seen such natural beauty before in my entire life.

" Alright Mr. Wilson, you may take a seat. I'll give you a textbook that you'll then open to page 278." Mr. Baker says. I notice that there is a seat available next to the beautiful girl. As I walk towards her, I feel my heart pounding against my chest.

" Do you mind if I sit here," I ask her.

" N....nooo," she stammers. I find it even more attractive that she's nervous. If anything I should be nervous. During class, I couldn't stop looking at her. She was just so beautiful. She knew I was looking at her too 'cause homegirl kept squirming in her seat.

The bell rings and Mr. Baker talkin' 'bout some quiz we got tomorrow on today's lesson. I already know that I failed that quiz no doubt but shawty got a nigga feelin' some type of way. I catch up with her while she walking to her next class.

" Hey wait up, " I tell her. She stops and turns around to see who's talking to her. I finally caught up with her and I offer her my hand.

" Hey, my name is Hakeem. What's ya name beautiful?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

" Oh umm, my name is Aicha," she says shyly. I can tell she not used to people calling her beautiful. It doesn't matter though 'cause people don't know what natural beauty is anyway. Niggas nowadays think that girl with a fat butt and a big chest is beautiful which is just stupid.

" Why that look for, I can't call a girl like you beautiful?" I ask.

" No it's not that it's just that people don't normally call me ....you know...beautiful," She says.

" Well I'm not those other people. They just don't know the real meaning of beauty and you are really the definition of beautiful. " I say. This causes her to smile. Damn , even her smile gets to me! I really want her and I'm gonna do what ever it takes to get her.

" Well umm Hakeem, I have to get to class before I'm late.  It was nice meeting you ! " she says.

" Aigh, See you later gorgeous," I tell her. I'm really looking forward to being with this girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: ( Sooo, how did you like it? Isn't Hakeem sweet? I really wish I could meet someone like him one day! Lmao! But do you think Hakeem is going to feel the same way about Aicha when he founds out that she's insecure and is being bullied? Stick around! Vote, comment, and add to your library. Xoxo Aida )