𝟎𝟐𝟓. losing, not an option

Începe de la început

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me," Milo told Zane in a bored tone, "I haven't given you a thought since I left."

Zane slammed his hands on the table, leaning closer to Milo, "Obviously. You have your perfect little life, don't you?" Zane said before turning back to everyone in the shop, "Doesn't he have the perfect little life?"

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted in agreement.

Zane then turned to face Milo, "But we're twenty years into a garbage strike."

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on," Milo told Zane, contentedly, "I see no need to bring Ben into this."

Zane laughed a little, "It may be a little unnecessary but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal."

"Just like your mother, there's always a catch," Milo told Zane.

Zane sat down across from Milo and slammed his arm elbow down on the table for an arm wrestle, "If you win, Ben's free to go, hmm?" Milo smirked before putting his elbow on the table, "Don't you want to know what I get if I win?"

"Still dreaming," Milo said as Zane grabbed his hand.

"Mmm. Last time I checked your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh?" Zane teased Milo, "How'd that work out for her again?"

"On three," Milo told Zane, ignoring Zane's question.

"One," Zane smirked.

"Two," Milo said.

"Three," They said in unison and the arm wrestle began.

"You know, that whole prince act, ugh," Zane rolled his eyes, "Never bought that for a second. You can stick a crown on a villain but you're still a villain."

"And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're still Fishy," Milo fake gasped as he pushed Zane's arm down while his eyes turned blue.

"If I win, you bring me and Uma the wand," Zane said causing Milo to lose focus as Zane won. Everyone cheered as Zane stood up before Zane turned to Milo, "Now, if you want Beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to mine and Uma's ship tomorrow at noon. Sharp," Zane told Milo. He started to walk away but turned back to Milo, "Oh, and if you blab, you can kiss your baby goodbye," Zane gave Milo a fake pout before walking away, laughing.

Milo huffed before he left the shop, making his way to the hideout.

💜🐉

"There's no way we're going to give Zane and Uma the wand," Evie exclaimed after Milo told the others what happened, "We can't just let them destroy Auradon."

"But if we don't give Zane and Uma the wand, then Ben is toast, guys," Carlos reminded the group.

"Right, so we're going to give Zane and Uma, of all people, the wand?" Mal asked Carlos.

"Wait, you guys," Milo cuts in, "Your 3D printer," Milo reminded Carlos.

"A phony wand," Carlos said in realization, "In my sleep."

"Yes," Milo exclaimed.

"But the second Uma or Zane test it, they'll know it's fake," Evie told Milo.

"Ok, so then we get Ben out really fast," Milo said, "We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs," Jay cuts in.

"That's perfect," Mal exclaimed, "I'll get the chemicals in Lady Tremaine's place. That could work," Mal then walked over to her brother, "Oh, and sick hair by the way."

"I was going to say that," Evie cuts in as she walks over to the twins, "Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"Ok, you wanna know something?" Milo asked Mal and Evie, "Dizzy did this."

"Little Dizzy!" Evie and Mal exclaimed in unison, "Shut up."

"I know. I'm loving it," Milo told the two girls, "It's like way better than my old look."

"Really proud of her," Evie smiled before Jay cleared his throat.

"Hello?" Carlos exclaimed causing Mal, Evie and Milo looked at the boys, confused. Carlos gave them the look.

"Right," Evie whispered.

"Jay, Carlos, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later than noon. And you guys losing, not an option. Cause we're rotten..." Milo told the group.

"To the core," The other four finished.

"Let's do this," Evie said as they all left the hideout and split up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guess who decided to make a longer chapter? Haha me...yay, not really.