Epilogue

" I've always been a man with a plan
Always prepared, never once to leave it to chance
But it's all unscripted, when I'm with you
It seems familiar, yet it all feels so new

All of a sudden I miss you
Thinking 'bout all of the things that we've been through
Oh no it's not that I planned to
But I think it feels like
Maybe I'm falling for you and me

Just don't know
Oh were we ever meant to be
Suddenly, oh you caught me
So off guard
We fell in love so unexpectedly
So unexpectedly
Unexpectedly

I've known you for five years and a day (five years and a day)
Never once thought I'd have these words to say (these words to say)
I wanna hold you and kiss you
Until the end of time and when you're out of sight oh

We fall in love so unexpectedly "

Ohm listening to low music playing in their room as he caress the body  lying on his chest. He look down and smile when he notice Fluke is already in dreamland. Probably tired from the activities they done a while ago.

He carefully lift Fluke's left hands from his chest as he bring the hands on his lips for a kiss. A gold ring residing on it, same as the one his hands. They been married for five years now, eight years together and Ohm's love for Fluke just growing stronger.

Fluke's hands still on his lips, he whisper "I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never met you, Fluke. I love you, Sweetheart".

"Are you trying to make me cry right after I woke up, P'Ohm?", Ohm seems surprise and look at his love. Fluke chin is resting on his chest as the younger trying to remove the sleepiness in him.

"I'm sorry, baby. Did I woke you up?", he gently caress the small chubby cheeks. Fluke just shake his head a little as he smile at him but Ohm laughs as his lover yawn.

"Happy 5th Anniversary, P'Ohm", Fluke sweetly said as he wiggle and reach for his lips.

Ohm return the kiss. It's short but a sweet one, " I love you more, Fluke Natouch Siripongthon-Ritprasert".

"Eh, why do you have to say my full name?", Fluke asks as he grins on his husband. Reaching the pouty lips using his own lips.

"I just love your name because your name sounds cuter with my last name added on it", Ohm grins as his hands start to roam inside the blanket.

"I know you're tired, Sweetheart. Let's go back to sleep", he chuckles when Fluke blush and wiggle on top of him. Ohm lay down and rest his head on the soft pillow as his hands wrap the body on top of him. Both with a smile on their face, hugging each  other as they fall asleep feeling contented and completed.

- The End -

There's no need to rush

There's no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with right person for the best reason.

PS:
This story is a rush so I'm sorry for missing words or wrong spellings. I probably edit this one when I have the free time. Thank you 😘