Ohm - Loud

Ohm admits the moment Fluke hug him, he calm down. Fluke seems to be a shy one that's why he's been stopping himself, being touchy but lately he have this urge to hold him.

He lean down. Fluke's blushing face is always stunning in his eyes. Carefully, he caress the blushing cheeks. Fluke look at him, Ohm look at the red lips in front of him. He lean down to capture those.

Fluke's red and soft lips press firmly against his. Sharing gentle but so passionate kiss. Ohm start moving his lips against Fluke, soft small body press against his broad form. Arms on his neck, his muscle relax under the younger's touch.

Ohm pull away slowly, looking down at the one in his arms. He smile when he notice Fluke's swollen red lips from the kiss they shared, his arms still wrapped tightly around the smaller body.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart?", Ohm said as he bump his forehead to Fluke. The younger just nodded blushing.

They look at each other and smile. Ohm lean down to peck the swollen lips, "Good, let's eat before going home".

The next day, he pick Fluke. Leaning his back on his car, he almost stumble when he is near the car. His boyfriend sure is a little clumsy but Ohm is glad his reflex is always fast.

He catch him before he falls, "Careful baby" he said as he lean down to give a kiss on his blushing cheeks.

They go to school together as always but one thing is different, intimacy. Since he taste those lips yesterday, he can't get enough of it. He even thinks about it last night before going to sleep.

The moment the car stops, Ohm grab his bag, close the car door and go to Fluke's side. Holding his hand as they walk where his childhood are.

"Fluke! Ohm! Good morning", he heard Earth greet them cheerfully. Fluke let go of his hands to wave at them.

He let him, instead he rest his arms on Fluke's waist. Boun seems notice it and raise his eyebrow at him. His glad Fluke is comfortable with his touch.

Bringing their relationship to another level is probably a good thing because he notice how some students keep looking at Fluke.

He admit, even before he learned about the confession he's been protective of Fluke, he wanted to be with him or see him even for a little time. His day is not complete without seeing his boyfriend's smile.

They are silent while eating and he smile a little when some sauce is in Fluke's cheeks. Grabbing a tissue, he wipe it then give his juice to the younger one.

Fluke smile at him and accept the juice while he continue eating his sandwich. Boun is not eating and actually just looking at them.

"Did something happened? You, two are being too obvious now", Boun cross his arms and look at him and Fluke.

"Shut up! You're just jealous, I have a cute boyfriend", he teasingly answer back. Boun throw a tissue at him and eat his food.

Ohm look at his side, wrapping his arms on Fluke's waist as he lean on his chair. Hopefully, his actions will make everyone aware that Fluke is taken. Fluke is his and it will stay that way.