"Good morning Jeno." Jeno froze at the sound of the world's most beautiful voice. "Good morning Jaemin."

Jaemin snuggled his head into the alpha's back, which he couldn't stop himself from doing. He was obsessed with the feeling. Jeno's eyes were wide as saucers. He didn't know what to do. Did he move or stay still? He was afraid if he moved, Jaemin would leave. And he didn't want that.

"How do you feel?" Jaemin sighed, "Not bad..if anything really good." Jeno high fived himself in his mind. "Good. I'm glad you feel better."

Then it hit Jaemin. Jeno wasn't his mate. Or his friend. Or anything. He was just a wolf he slept with to get through his heat. His wolf whimpered at the thought that he may never see Jeno again.

"I sense some sadness...did I do something wrong?" Jeno could feel Jaemin's change of mood immediately.

"No..I will be fine..can I use your restroom?" Jeno became a worried mess, "Are you sure? Do you need me to-"

"I need a bathroom Jeno. Please?" Jeno pointed to the bathroom as Jaemin got up but winced at the pain that shot down his back. "Oh my god."

Jeno was quick to his feet to help him, "What can I do?" Jaemin giggled, "You have done enough Alpha. I will be okay to make it to the bathroom."

Jeno watched as Jaemin walked towards the bathroom and shut the door. Would Jaemin leave after this?

Jaemin looked at the marks on his neck. A few bites littered it, but a bigger mark on his neck took him by surprise. Jaemin became a little giddy at the sight of it. It looked like Jeno actually marked him, even though it would fade with time.

He ran his fingers over it, taking it in. He then looked at the marks that covered his whole body. He was ecstatic. Jeno made him his last night.

"Hey Jaemin, are you sure you're okay? I'm sorry if last night wasn't good.. but I'm glad you at least feel better. I just really enjoyed it and I just thought-"

Jaemin opened the door and pointed at his mark on his neck. "What is this?"

Jeno's eyes widened, "Um...I'm sorry! I must have got carried away. It's just you are so pretty and I.."

Jaemin wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck, "Do you think it makes me look pretty, Alpha?" Jaemin looked at Jeno's cheeks which became a bright red. "You..you always look pretty Minnie."

Jeno went to correct himself, but Jaemin stopped him. "I like that nickname..Minnie..."

Jeno smiled a bit, nervous would be an understatement. "Now is this it, Alpha? Are you going to fuck me and then never talk to me again?"

Jeno was quick to shake his head, "NO! I mean no.. I want to see you again..."

Jaemin laughed, "Good." The omega reached down to pick up his jeans, which were not in the best condition. "I will wash those for you!"

Jeno grabbed Jaemin's clothes as he went to put them in the washer. Jaemin smiled, "So..what can I wear?"

"Just pick something in the closet."

Jaemin's smile got wide. Raid Jeno's closet? Yes please. He opened the door and wanted to live in it. The smells were to die for. Why did he smell so good all the time?

Jeno came back into the room. He had put on some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Where did Jaemin go? He then saw a few t-shirts of his fly out of his closet.

Jeno laughed as Jaemin was covered in the Alpha's clothes. He had started to make a small nest even though he didn't realize it. "Find anything you like?"