2: Camp Half-Blood

It was true, the door banged open. But before I could go downstairs, to see who it was, a hand grabbed my wrist.

'Nel, c'mon. Quick!' said the voice of my father.

'What?' I asked.

'Hurry. They will explain all it. The thunderstorm is about to start.' he said.

I didn't understand but followed father outside.

He was driving. Two big things were following us. I don't know what those things were. There was a bang in the roof - the cars roof was almost smashed. My eyelids became heavy - I don't know why. And I fainted.

When I woke up, I was in a bed? When did I go to bed?

'Oh, good, you're awake. We thought you might be dead. But Nico sensed that you were stable.' said a voice.

'What - where?' I asked, I was still dazed.

'I'm Kayla. You remembered what happened?' she asked.

I nodded. 'What about my father?' I asked, suddenly more awake.

'Your father is fine. Safely at home. With his memory about what happened has been replaced with that you went to a boarding school, blah blah blah.' said Kayla.

'Um...so this is not a boarding school?' I asked.

'Nope. This is a camp. You should be able to stand. Chiron would like to talk to you.' said Kayla.

I didn't say anything. I just stood up. I was wearing my normal clothes- A purple t-shirt which had the words "Crown" written in black, jeans, black jacket and my black designed with purple striped boots.

After five minutes I was sitting in Chiron's - what he called "office", he was telling me that I am a demigod - Half god half human. And that the Mythological Greek/Roman Gods were real.

'But - but that's impossible! They're myths!' I spoke.

'How would you feel to be called 'myths' after about a thousand years? ′ Chiron asked.

'Good. Then I could be famous but I didn't really need to give autograph thingies and those stuff - whatever they are.' I said, well it was true.

'You are going to take time.' said Chiron.

I just looked at him. 

He asked Kayla to call Piper.

A girl came in. She had uneven choppy brown hair, kaleidoscope eyes.

'Yes, Chiron?' asked Piper.

'Piper, she doesn't believe in magic, use your charmspeak to make her tell her height, would you?' asked Chiron.

'What would you do with my height?' I asked, curious.

'Try to resist it.' said Chiron, smiling.

'Your name is-?' asked Piper.

'Nella.' I replied.

'Well, Nella, do tell me your height.' said Piper in a - sweet voice? Yeah, something like that.

I rolled my eyes. 'What would you do with it?'

'Charmspeak doesn't work on her. I don't know why.' said Piper.

'Well, call Lou from Hecate cabin please, Piper.' said Chiron.

″K.′ said Piper.

After two minutes 26 seconds (yeah, I counted it. Don't blame me! It's boring here), a girl with dark hair, green eyes came in.

'Yes Chiron?' she asked, looking around.

'Lou, would you use your power on Nella, to make her believe in magic?' asked Chiron.

'Of course. Let's take your nose away, Nella.' said Lou.

Lou snapped her fingers and my nose was up in the air, but no blood!

'Fine.' I groaned. 'Magic does exist then, but I want my nose back!'

'Yep.' said Lou, popping the p, and placing my nose in its original place.

'Fine. Can I go back home now?' I asked.

'This is home.' said Lou.

'What?' I asked.

'For demigods like us,' explained she, 'This is home. All us are here. Oh, yeah, there is the Roman Camp to Camp Jupiter, but this is Camp Half-Blood. Once you get claimed, you can meet your brothers and sisters. Half siblings of course. Bye, Chiron. I was redesigning my bunk.'

Lou left.

'Like Lou said, this is your home.' Chiron told me, then smiled, 'Welcome to Camp Half-Blood.'

The Daughter of Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें