The heroic test

Izuku was heading to his school in his costume when he herd a scream of terror. Izuku looked at the time.

Izuku: Welp it was a fun dream to try to get into UA but I can't just leave this alone.

Izuku ran towards the sound and saw a girl his age with white tiny ears and a mature body.  (not my art)

There was a guy who was about all might's size trying to reach for her shirt

Asshole: Come on let me show you a-

The dude didn't have time to Finnish before a scythe attached to a fire chain rapped around him.

Izuku: GET OVER HERE!

The guy was pulled towards Izuku and got a knee to the lips. The guy then had electricity go all around him and Izuku relized it was Spiderman's villain the shocker as he went to electrocute Izuku. Izuku jumped out of the way and onto the building and saw spiderman swinging around a few streets away.

Izuku: SPIDEY SHOCKER IS OVER HERE!

Spiderman swings over to Izuku just for Izuku to get an electrified kick to the balls. (Did I mention General helped Izuku get his hero license already? No? ok well now I did) 

Every man n a 50 mile radius: I feel a disturbance in the force.

At UA with class 1A doing there tests with General and Aizawa watching over them

General: Why do I feel like hundreds of guys just got kicked in the balls?

Back with Izuku

Izuku lets out such a high pitched scream only dogs can hear it.

At UA

Bloodhound: WHO'S USING A DOG WISTLE?!

General: OH GOD MY WEARWOLF HEARING!

Back with Izuku

Izuku got up as spider-man was fist fighting the guy. They matched blow for blow until Izuku pulled out a compacted bow from his bag with an arrow and hit the guy in his knee.