7.0

| Milan |

"So how was your date?" Elias asked when I let him into my flat a little while after Valencio had dropped me home. The feel of his lips on my forehead lingered slightly and I smiled as I thought of our date. "Must have gone well then from that smile."

"Yeah, it did actually," I responded. "He's... a lot more than I thought he would be. He even got me this watch!" I told Elias, showing him the new accessory that was now on my wrist.

"Did you ask how loaded he was, you know considering how much he's paying you weekly and getting you expensive gifts like that," Elias questioned.

"Umm, no. You can ask how rich someone is on a first date, or ANY DATE," I said chuckling. "But he's definitely got a lot I suppose. He told me he was an art collector you know."

"You should show him your work then"

"Yeah, I will," I said smiling.

"And totally get him to fall for you so he gives you more money."

At that I frowned. "There's more to him than just money. I... I don't know."

He had told me that he hoped one day I would have strong enough feelings for him that I would ask him to stop giving me money. I couldn't say I felt anything like that right now, but there was a clear attraction for him within me that I had never really felt for anyone else before and I could not deny it as much as I wished I could. Being around him made butterflies fly in my tummy and I looked forward to seeing him again and I felt like if there was anyone who I could actually grow feelings for, maybe it was Valencio Osiris. And he seemed pretty interested in me too. I hoped his interest last.

Elias fell asleep in my bed later that evening, even though there was very much a spare room with a spare bed that he could have laid in. I guess his argument with his parents must have been pretty bad though and he probably just wanted some company. He had been at Eden's all day, but she lived with her boyfriend andgirlfriend now and I knew Elias didn't want to impose on them too long. Diya's place was nice, but it was a studio so when I was the one with the room to spare, it just made sense for Elias to stay with me, even if he did just end up in my bed.

I wonder what it would be like to have Valencio in my bed instead. Would he wrap his arms around me so that we could spoon, his heat and muscle pressed against my back firmly as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear?

I liked to think so.

Just as I was thinking of the man himself, I got a text from him wishing me goodnight. It made me smile and then I found myself not being able to sleep for hours so I got up and decided to work on my painting. I was making steady progress and hoped to have it finished by the end of the week as the canvas wasn't too large. Maybe I could show this one to Valencio, or perhaps he would like a different style of painting.

By 2am I had managed to do a significant portion of the detail work and I couldn't wait to finish it completely. But I was exhausted by now, so I put my paints aside and cleaned everything up. My art room was filled with other canvases propped on the floor if they were large with the smaller ones all resting on shelves that the room luckily came with. I was renting so I couldn't do too many alterations to the place, though I would have really liked to. I wonder what kind of place Valencio lived in. I bet it was really big and fancy.

I can't seem to keep my mind off him at all now. Even as I was painting, I kept thinking things like whether he would like this colour that I was using or if he would have gone for something else. I forgot to ask him his favourite colour on our date. He was an art collector so he probably would have had very pristine tastes. I dreaded to think that he would actually hate my work and the colours I like to use, I really hope he doesn't.

I went to my kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I really wanted to know Valencio's favourite colour now so I decided to text him, just on the off chance that he might be awake.

M: 'What's your fave colour? :P'

V: 'Green sweetheart, what's yours?"

Wow, he replied almost right away. I was surprised to see him still awake.

M: 'Purple!'

V: 'That's a lovely colour, good choice <3'

M: 'What are you still doing awake?'

V: 'I could very well ask you the same thing'

M: 'Well I asked you first'

V: 'That you did kitten, but I won't answer until you answer me first'

Gosh, I loved all the pet names he used for me. I wonder if he would have laughed at the immense blush that was on my face from being called his 'kitten' or 'little puppy' or 'sweetheart' etc. I seriously couldn't wait to see him again. I almost hated that he made me feel this way because I was quite happy on my own. I'd never really been in a relationship before and every time I had gotten close to one, it turned out that the guy just wanted sex and all the girls I had liked had never really liked me back much. It was also hard to be with someone with the kind of job I had so I hadn't really been interested in dating anyone for years, with the exception of Diya but things between us would have never worked out.

M: 'Okay fine :') I couldn't sleep so I was just painting'

V: 'I really can't wait to see it all! And to answer your question, I'm a little drunk which is why I'm still awake. Though, I was just about to go to bed until I saw your text :)'

M: 'Oh sorry for disturbing you!'

V: 'Talking to you is always a pleasure Milan, you could never disturb me. You should head to bed now though love, don't want you to be all sleepy tomorrow now do we?'

M: 'No we don't! I'll go to sleep then Valencio but only if you do too!'

V: 'I will <3'

And with that, Valencio and I stopped texting and I went to bed. When I got under the covers next to Elias, I couldn't stop thinking about my new man at all. He was so charming and sweet. When I slept, I dreamt of him, but luckily no wet dreams this time which would have been awkward with my friend in my bed. Instead, I dreamt of boat rides with us sharing a few beers, going to the beach to watch a sunset, picnic dinners under the stars.

~~~~~~~~~

what do you guys thinkkkkk?

vote and comment!

🤍💜🤍

His Little Lamb || bxbOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara