Identity Reveal

Peter Parker was sat bored in his English class when his phone rang. You see his English teacher Mr Warren absolutely hated phone calls and if your phone went off he made whoever's phone went off answer it on speaker phone. Seeing as his phone was on silent it was bad because the only person who can override his silent mode was Mr Stark.
"Mr Parker answer it on speaker phone" said Mr Warren.
"Um can I not? It's personal" said Peter hopefully but knew that it wouldn't work as his teacher never let a phone call go before.
"You know the rules answer it" said Mr Warren.
So Peter answered it on speaker hoping that Mr Stark wouldn't say anything confidential to his class or that Flash won't be an idiot and insult Peter when Mr Stark can hear him.
"Before you say anything your on speakerphone Mr Stark so watch what you say" exclaimed Peter. His class broke out into excited whispers.
"Why the hell am I on speakerphone?" Said Mr Stark and a faint language was heard in the background which must mean the team is with him.
"It's the class rules" explained Peter.
"Well sorry to ruin your identity kid but we need you for a mission so suit up and we'll have a press conference later" said Mr Stark.
"Okay okay I'm on my way Mr Stark see you in 5" said Peter whilst his class mates looked extremely confused as to why Tony Stark would need Peter Parker the resident nerd for a mission.
"Sorry I've got to go Mr Warren" said Peter hoping that he'll just let him leave without revealing that he's Spider-Man to his whole class which would be unlikely.
"You can't just leave class Mr Parker" said Mr Warren Peter mentally groaned at that which now means he has to reveal his suit and leave through the window.
"Soon but I'm needed on mission" said Peter as he was saying that he tapped his watch which then encased him in the Iron Spider suit and then proceeded to climb out the window ignoring the shocked looks of his class mates.
And that is how Peter Parker revealed his secret identity to the world and Flash never bothered him again.

A/N : sorry this one is so sort but let me know your thoughts