ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙: ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤

The dinner with the family went fairly well

The dinner with the family went fairly well. They were all talking and joking around just like old times.

It made Angelina happy. She just missed her baby boy, Rowan and her wolves.

Currently she was laying in bed with Ace, who had been extra clingy to her today, especially after their little heart to heart.

It was as if he thought she would disappear or leave if he left her alone for even a second.

Her phone rang, startling them both. Ace fell off the bed with a loud thud.

"Ow! Fuck!"

Angelina rolled her eyes as she snorted, and picked her phone up, not knowing that this one call was going to rip all her happiness away and make her go into a fit of rage.

"Hello?" She greeted, just as Ace popped his head up from where he was lying on the ground.

A loud yet very familiar scream sounded from the other side of the call, making her eyes go wide.

Rowan.

"Rowan? Baby what happened!" She yelled frantically, making Ace shoot up in panic.

As soon as he heard his twin's frantic voice and Rowan's name all together in one sentence, he panicked. Believe it or not, he had grown to love that kid.

"MAMA! MAMA! HEWP!" He screamed again, sobbing hysterically which made Angelina feel like her heart was getting ripped out of her chest.

"ROWAN BABY WHATS WRONG! WHERE ARE YOU! WHERE IS DWAYNE!" She screamed in distress, panic gripping her heart in a vice.

She could hear faint growls and whimpers in the background which she was sure came from her two wolves.

She grew even more terrified.

"Hello, my love." A manly voice sounded from the phone, which made her freeze. Seeing this, Ace pulled the phone from her and put it on speaker, everyone had run into her room because of the commotion by now, including Phoenix who had gone off to sort some business out.