Chapter 16:

I grin at him. "The one and only, in the flesh," I say. Jax's eyes widen. "You're here! I know AG said-" I smile at him, he's like a surprised little boy. Then I scrunch my brow. "AG said?" What did AG say?

                Jax shakes his head, coming back to his senses. "Shall we?" he asks and holds a hand out for me. Wait, is he asking me to dance? "We may," I say and take his arm. I feel a sense of déjà vu from the first time I danced with Jax. First time I ever danced with any boy my age. It was in my first detention with Madame Cleo after the gargoyle attack. I see girls glaring at me from the corner of my eye and I smirk. That's what happens when you try to steal Jax from me.

                He puts his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. His top is clinging to him and I feel his muscles. Was that on purpose? God forbid him knowing what I just thought right now. I'm finally with him. I feel a thrill run through me. "Do you know how to do this?" Jax whispers in my ear. "Well... AG taught me but don't you dare blame me if I do something wrong. I mean I'm not even sure if I can do this right-" Jax laughs. "Just follow me," he says. "Ok," I say and follow whatever steps he does. I accidentally step on his foot. "Ouch!" he exclaims, not loud enough for anyone else to hear. "Sorry," I say, cringing. Jax smiles. "It's alright," he says.

                "I need to tell you something, Gilly," Jax says after a few moments of comfortable silence. I remember what I came here for. "Me too!" "Let's get some privacy," Jax says. "But how? You're the prince. There's a gaggle of girls ready to pounce on you," I say. He smirks. "I have my ways," is all he says. I roll my eyes. Being mysterious is he? Hmph.

                "So here is the plan," Jax starts. "I need you to go through the back door for the ball and up the staircase. Take two lefts and one right. Go into the door on the left." I raise my eyebrow at him. "And where does that lead?" I ask, hoping to get some answers out of him. He just smirks and lets go of my waist and walks into the crowd of girls. Hey! What is he up to? He didn't even tell me!

                I sigh in frustration and go through the back door and follow the instructions Jax told me. Two lefts, one right and a staircase later, I find myself staring at the door I am supposed to go through. What is this room? I open the door, step in, and then close it.

                It looks like a bedroom, but it is the size of our old boot. A king sized bed is in the room, covered by ice blue sheets. The walls are also painted blue. There are pictures of a small boy with curly blond hair but his hair is darker than Jax's hair. I look around to see more pictures of the boy grown up, but now his hair shade is Jax's and there are pictures of him with his friends and family. There are also some trophies and medals. Every picture of the boy has one thing, violet eyes. I connect the dots and my eyes widen in understanding. Fairy be! This is Jax's bedroom.

Moonlight Masquerade - An FTRS fanfic (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara