𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

Cora looked up and looked around, her eyes unhurriedly landing on his captivating ones.

His eyes didn't dare move an inch and she felt herself crumble at his confident, unwavering stare.

Clearing her throat, her dark eyes dropped down to the plate on the table and she rose from her seat before walking out the door, her feet walking to the direction of the library.

Once she arrived to the library, Cora walked to the end of the first isle, her eyes landing on a book she had been looking for.

She lowered her skirt a tad bit before standing on her toes, her body stretching as her hand reached for a book placed on the top shelf.

She was seconds away from giving up on trying to reach for the book before she felt a cold hand being placed on the bare skin of her waist -- the other person's hand flying up to the top shelf, their fingers easily wrapping around the book and bringing it down.

Draco placed a strand of hair behind her ear and brought his mouth to her earlobe. "I don't know what it is but every time I see you inside the library it turns me on. Makes you seem innocent." He whispered and she closed her eyes, a small smirk working across her lips.

"I'm sure the girls you've said this to before have dropped on their knees for you by those simple words, but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of doing so." She turned around and took a step back once she noticed they were inches away.

Make her willingly drop on her knees, Draco.

Make her trust you.

Were the two thoughts that crossed Draco's mind as she stood inches away from him.

"There haven't been any girls I've said this to before you." He stated, taking a step forward and slightly dipping his head to hers, the tip of their noses coming in contact with each others.

Cora stood there, not knowing how to respond to what had just came out of his mouth.

"Speechless?" He asked to which she tilted her head away from him, slightly shaking her head.

"I just find it really hard to believe that I've been the first person you say that to. I don't know if you've heard, but you're pretty much known for being a man whore." She turned her head back to him and noticed a small smile plastered on his lips, bringing one to hers.

"And you're known for being an easy person to sleep with." He used some of the words Finn had told her the night he caught them together, causing her smile to slowly fade away.

At this, Cora blinked hard and shook her head before slightly pushing Draco away from her and taking a step away from him.

"I should get going."

Fuck.

In a swift movement, Draco pressed his hand against the bookshelf, blocking her from walking away.

"I can't control what comes out of my mouth sometimes." He said and she sneered, bringing her eyes to his.

"Piece of advice, if you're trying to get inside someone's pants don't call them a bitch. Learn to control your mouth."

"Fine. Lets make a deal." He suggested to which she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

What could this deal he proposed to her possibly be about?

"You obviously need help with learning how to defend yourself from your father." His voice was lower now, making it impossible for anyone near them to hear what they were talking about. "And I need to learn to control my mouth, so lets teach each other what we need help with."