Chapter Seven: Vanessa?

I was trying to find Vanessa. She disappeared 2 days ago so I thought she was sick. But she hasn't come back. "Where is Vanessa?" I asked boss. "I don't know. She's been gone for 3 days." He said. I thanked him even though it doesn't help.

I asked the other coworkers about her. "Last time I saw her, she was at the arcade, and that was Monday." One of them said. 'Monday is when after she went missing...' I thought. "Okay, thanks!" I say before running to the arcade.

'Maybe she was an idiot and went in a machine?' I thought. I was in front of the claw machine. I had the key, to be honest, I had to convince the guy to give me it a day ago. And I forgot to give it back. Oh well. I opened the door. I then I closed it back up. "Nah, she wouldn't be dumb and go in there." I said. Then I see movement in the claw machine. "Holy guitars.." I said.

I opened it back up and removed the plushies. Vanessa was in the machine. She was sitting there, looking at me.

"How did you-?"

"I wanted to go inside and see what the plushies' P.O.V is." She said.

I laughed. "Okay then. How long have you been in there?" I asked. "For 2 and a half days." She said. I facepalmed.

~Time Skip brought to you by Roxanne T-posing~

We told the boss what happened. He laughed. "How did you get in there?" We both asked. "Well, I asked the guy if I could have the key so I can see what the plushies see!" She explained. She sounded happy and kinda childish so we both chuckled. "That's why the guy groaned and mumbled 'Why does everyone want it?'" I said. We laughed more. "Thanks, N/N (nickname)." Vanessa thanked. "You're welcome." I replied. She left and the Boss wanted me to stay.

"You're getting a raise for saving Vanessa. It was a test to see if you we're a great employee. Even though you already are. Instead of sitting there and worrying, you went to find her. So, you get employee of the month and a raise!" He said. My jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Sir!" I thanked. "You're welcome." He said.

Then I left doing my happy dance. "You alright? You seem hyper." Roxanne said. I saw her walking towards me. "That was my happy dance! Where are the others. I want to tell you all what happened." I said. She told me to follow her so I did.

I told them all what happened, even the part when Vanessa got stuck in the machine. "PFFFT! SHE GOT STUCK IN THE MACHINE?" Gomery laughed. "Yup. It was a test though. But while coming here, she found me and said that the claw machine part was not a test. She actually wanted to see 'what the plushies see'." I giggled. Everyone bursted out laughing.

I gasped. I never heard Chica laugh so hard before! "What?" Freddy said. "I never heard Chica laugh so much before!" I say. She giggles. "Oh hush, you've heard me laugh before." She said. Then we laughed a bit.