Chapter Five: Oopsies...

(Song is gonna be part of the chapter! It's so good!!)

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, We need your help right now." Your boss called you at 5 IN THE FREAKING MORNING! "What?" You groaned. "You need to find the animatronics. They seem... Off.." Your boss said. "On it!" You said. "Wait wha-" you hung up on your boss and drove off to the Pizza Plex.

You arrive and immediately ask the boss where the animatronics are. He tells you and you dash over there.

"Hi- oh." You say. The animatronics are powered off. You fix them and check them.

"And... I'm done!" You say as you wipe off the sweat on your face. You turn them all on and their eyes glow.

"Hello!" You say. "Hi." "Sup." "Heyo." "Hii!" Was all you heard from them. "What time is it?" You asked. Freddy answered. "9:00." He said. 'I've been working for 4 hours?!' You screamed. Well, in your head, of course. "Oh snap!! It's already opening time. I better do my other jobs! Cya!!" And with that, I ran off.

My other jobs were simple for once! I went to Vanessa for a hang out but she seemed like she was concentrating on a game. "BOO!" I said. "OH SHIT-." She said. I quickly covered her mouth. "Ay! No cursing! This is a Pizza Plex were kids come and play, idiot!" I scolded. "Sorry, 'mom'." She said sarcasticly. I rolled my eyes and watched her play.

I was trying to get a Freddy plushy for myself, and if anybody saw me, I would make up an excuse and say it's for Gregory even though he already has one. I started singing a song. I was quiet so I didn't get anybody's attention.

Once upon a time, there was an angel.
She did shine, she did shine, then she didn't shine.
Somehow she got herself tangled, in his heart, and in his mind.

I hummed the instrumental part.

She laid down her wings and her halo. Fate to the ground, to the ground, to the ground.
Try as she might she couldn't dim her glow, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
With the writing on the walls, of the sky. There are thousands of reasons why. But the tangle had grown like a vine. And her heart knew it was time.

I didn't notice that Freddy was behind me. So he scared me when I was about to get the Freddy plushy! "AHH!" I screamed. I guess I deserved it for scaring Vanessa. "Are you trying to get a plushy of me?" He asked. "Wha- no! It's for, uhh, Gregory! Your his favorite Y'know! Heh heh.." You said nervously. "Whatever you say~." He said in a singy-song voice. You blushed slightly.

"A-anyway! I can't get the plushy." You stuttered. He helped you get the plushy.

You got the plushy and thanked Freddy and hugged him. What you BOTH didn't notice was Gregory watching from behind a machine, confused yet shipping.

"By the way, nice singing voice, Y/n." Freddy complimented. This made you a little MORE red. "Uhh, thanks..!" And then you left.