"What are you doing?" John B called out to him from the living room.

"Getting even!" JJ replied, stuffing the cash back into the bag.

Scarlett stepped forward, placing a hand on his arm. "JJ, please don't do this. We'll find some other way to sort this out."

Angrily, JJ shook away her grip on his arm and spun around to face her. "You don't get it, Scar. It's an eye for an eye. He stole from us, so we're stealing from him." He stepped past her, leaving the room.

"But he didn't actually take anything from us." She called out to him, rushing back into the kitchen. "We're all in one peace. So, I'm begging you to just drop all this shit, JJ. Please, let's just go home."

He shook his head at her. "All right, took care of business." He informed John B, who shared a worried look with Scarlett in response.

John B stepped forward, blocking JJ's path once again. He grabbed the boy's arms, trying to change his mind. "Hey, look at me. If you keep going down this road, you're gonna end up just like your dad, do-"

JJ grabbed a fistful of John B's shirt, pushing him up against a cabinet. Scared he was going to do something rash, Scarlett let out a small cry. "JJ, don't!"

"You watch your mouth, man." JJ retaliated. "Aren't you tired of being messed with?"

"That's not the point, JJ." John B told him.

"'Cause I am." He let go of John B's shirt and walked away, bag in hand. Scarlett glanced at John B before rushing after JJ. "All right, so we're looking at five grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit." He announced to the group, walking across the grass to where the others were standing not far from the van.

"JJ, you're not serious. Are you?" Scarlett asked, coming to a stop just behind him. "We can't just take this money."

He spun round to face her. "Don't you need to pay for your restitution, Scar? Or, how about getting your own place far away from your dad." He told her. "You've got the money now to do that. I'm giving you that money."

"But it's not right!" Scarlett argued, waving her arms around. "JJ, I'd rather earn that money. Not steal it from a low-life who tried to kill us."

"So that's what we're doing now?" Kiara asked in disbelief. "We're robbing drug dealers?"

"This Barry guy's gonna find out." Sarah said. "And he's gonna come after us."

Scarlett pointed a finger at Sarah. "Didn't I say that earlier? She's right. He'll come after us, JJ. Not just you, but all of us."

Pope nodded. "Yes, he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out."

"How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ asked them, his voice becoming slightly raised.

John B stepped forward, coming face to face with JJ. "Relax."

"He had it right here on you, bro." JJ reminded, holding a finger to John B's forehead. "Had it pointed right at Red's head too."

"Look. We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit." He yanked ahold of the duffel bag and pulled it from JJ's grip. "We're putting it back." JJ shoved John B into the side of the van, pinning his hand on John B's chest. Scarlett gasped, placing a hand over her mouth. "Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh?" John B asked, watching as JJ breathed heavily- anger flowing through him. "What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punch him in the throat." JJ answered, gritting his teeth.

John B scoffed. "Yeah, good fuckin' idea, JJ."