💕

i'm so sorry for not publishing in a loooooooong time!! thank you to those who have been adding this story to their libraries. it truly means a lot to me! i will try to write more often. thank you for your patience and i'm so sorry that the chapter is so short. i will definitely make a really long chapter next!
-MJ<3

Chapter 3:
Hangout

School had just ended, and you were about to leave the campus. However, you were soon interrupted by your group of friends.

"Y/N! About that day..." Aren spoke.

You turned to smile at them and replied, "Of course! My dad said I could go as long as I bring Haru along with us! I hope you don't mind."

"That's alright, we just wanna get some ramen," Nendou chuckled.

You walked out of school to see Haru waiting by the school gate as some girls stared in awe at him. You waved frantically at him, trying to get his attention. He turned to look at you and waved back.

"Y/N! These are—" Haru stared at Nendou and Aren before continuing, "...your friends?"

You nodded excitedly and went to Haru's side. "Guys, this is Haru Kato! My dad's best- I mean assistant. Haru, this is Saiki, Nendou, Kuboyasu and Kaidou!" You introduced. They all waved shyly as they looked at Haru.

"You guys don't have to worry about anything dangerous happening to you, I'm pretty experienced in combat!" Haru proudly proclaimed, showing off some muscle.

"Is that so?" Aren mumbled under his breath.

"So-! Where're we going?" you asked, tilting your head a little.

"We're going to eat some ramen, then head to an arcade!" Kaidou exclaimed.

"Really? Well then, I'll bring you guys to the best ramen place I know!" Haru smirked.

1st person (y/n)

Haru called my chauffeur over, right in front of the school gate. Everyone stared in pure shock. I let my friends enter the vehicle before me. This was going to be so exciting, since it was my first time hanging out with friends like this. I sat beside Kaidou as Haru closed the door for me. I could tell that he glared a little at the boy beside me, but I let it slide.

I glanced at Haru at the front seat who looked back at me. I smiled happily as I knew exactly where we'd be eating.