😊

Hellooo!! I'm sorry this has taken to long, I may have been procrastinating... hehehhejzndjs ANYWAY,,, I'M VERY TIRED IT'S 11PM AND I HAVE ENGLISH HOMRWORK!!💔 but ok tomorrow is a Saturday ehhehehehsh Well, I hope you enjoy this very short chapter!!
-MJ😊

3rd Person ("You")

"Eh?!"

"I knew it! You must work for Dark Reunion!" Kaidou said. You were super confused. Is this guy some chuunibyo or something?

"Dark Reunion?" you thought for a while, then continued on with, "Ah yes! I work for Dark Reunion! I'm here to purge you, Jet Black Wings!" You just made up some random name, and posed epic-ly when you said that.

"What?" Kuboyasu said, looking confused.

Kaidou was too.

"Gah!! How did you know I was the Jet Black Wings!" he screamed. This was really fun.

"No more questions! I shall eat in peace you..." you thought for a while again. "Traitor!"

Kaidou gasped. The truth is, that, Kaidou met someone who told him he was the 'Top Knight' in Dark Reunion. From what he had been told, he was a traitor.

As time passed by, you, Kaidou, Kuboyasu and Nendou messed around with each other. Eventually, you became good friends with this handful of not-so-normal students. You talked with Saiki once only, but he didn't sound annoyed with you.

"I think I'll be enjoying the rest of my school years," you thought to yourself as the bell rung.

After school

You were still taking time to get used to the commoner's way of school, but it was enjoyable. You stepped out of the school and waited for your chauffeur to arrive nearby the gate. As you were waiting, you noticed your new friends walking out.

"Oh, hey girlie!" Nendou waved.

"Uh,, I mentioned that I don't have a gender..." you replied, your sweat dropping.

"Oh! So you're a pal!" Nendou cheered.

"We're gonna get some ramen. Wanna come?" Kaidou asked.

You heard your dad's limousine arrive as your chauffeur opened the car door for you.

"Sorry guys! My house is kinds far, I'll ask my father if I can come next time!" you said, entering inside.

You stared at your friends as they stared back. They looked kind of disappointed, excluding Saiki. Your chauffeur started the car and drove off.

"Must be nice going out with friends everyday."

Timeskip, Kambe House

You quickly took your shoes off and changed into a new pair as soon as you stepped in. A butler came and took your school shoes aside to a room.

"I'm ho~me!" you called out, but no one answered until you saw your mother's head peep out from a corner.

"Welcome home, Y/N!" she responded, walking down a flight of stairs.

"Is father home?" you asked her.

"No, he's got business to do today unfortunately," she spoke with a tinge of sadness in her voice.

You nodded slightly, a bit disappointed.