Unnati: I just did some technical trick.

Annanya: What kind of trick?

Unnati: I changed his Twitter password.

Tansihk: So you just solved the problem in such an easy way?

Unnati nods her head.

Tanishk: Are you a hacker?

Unnati: I am still not on the level of a hacker. Changing password is just an easy thing to do. We often did it in college.

Bhumika started laughing. Annanya hits her arm.

Annanya: Why are you laughing?

Bhumika: Director Tanishk, should I call you Director Tanishka from now on or sister Tanishka?

Annanya (confused) : What is it?

Tanishk(embarassed): Nothing, we just made a bet. If she could stop Manav, I would change my name.

Manav enters inside the office area.

Receptionist: Hello Mr. Manav.

Manav ignored her and continued walking.

Tanishk: But there are two conditions. First stop Manav from posting on Twitter. Second, find Manav. (Shouting) Where is he now?

Manav opens the door and enters the meeting room. He was very angry.

Tanishk(to himself) : Oh my Gosh!!

Tanishk: Oh my little Lord! We have been looking for you the whole morning. (Wrapping his hand around Manav's shoulder)

Manav removed his hand.

Manav: Don't touch me. Tell me who did it?

Tanishk: Who... Who do you mean?

Unnati turned her face to the other side.

Manav: Who hacked my Twitter?

Tanishk: Who? Who did this?

He entered the office and started shouting to the employees.

Tanishk: Who hacked Manav's Twitter? Tell me.

Manav: I know you did this to me.

Tanishk(walking towards Unnati) : Listen, you better make up for the troubles you made.

Manav looked at Unnati.

Manav: You again? Don't tell me this stupid idea is yours.

Unnati: I don't know what you are talking about.

Manav: PR department is really full of amazing talents. You all act innocent.

Tanishk walked towards Manav and kept his hand on his back.

Tanishk: Manav calm down. Don't argue with a less well informed newcomer. I just made a promotion plan and I need to discuss it with you. Come to my office.

He held his hand and took Manav with him. Annanya was smiling.

Bhumika: Director Tanishk is really the king of changing topics.

Annanya: Manav is just a simple child. How come you can never solve any problems and others can?

Bhumika: Tanishk is a master and I can never be like him.

Annanya: You always have excuses.

Annanya then smiled and looked at Unnati.

Annanya: Unnati I must praise you on this today. You have done well.

Unnati smiled .

At Tanishk's office

Tanishk: My little master, you are finally back. Come, have a seat.

Manav sat down on the chair. He was still angry.

Manav: Who did it?

Tanishk: A prime staff member did this. (Putting his hand on his shoulder)

Manav: Stop laughing. Get your hands off me.

Tanishk removed his hand.

Manav: Listen! (Taking off his shades) This is not over!!

Tanishk: Little master, please. Don't argue with a newcomer. That little girl is tactless. She even scared me. Don't worry. I won't forgive her. I will give her a lesson. Don't worry about it anymore.

Manav: So it was her. Right?

Tanishk: She is just a newcomer.

Scene shifts

Unnati is doing her work on the computer. She decided to message Aashna.

Unnati: Today my day is so dangerous.

Aashna: What is it? Tell me quickly.

Unnati: This is the company's secret. I can't tell you.

Aashna: Boring.

Unnati: I can dodge the danger on the first day, it seems that I and the company are destined. Hahaha.

Suddenly she receives a call on the company telephone kept at her table. She picks it up.

Unnati: Hello?.... Yes, I am.... From Starbucks?... It's in the recording studio right? . .. Ok, I will go there now.

Unnati takes the order from Starbucks and and starts searching for the recording studio. She finds a door with a circular glass in the middle of it . So you can see through it. She sees inside and finds that it was the recording studio. She opened the door and entered. She was still holding the door when someone inside the studio pushed the door and closed it.

Unnati: Ahhh.....

Can you guess who closed the door?

I hope you are enjoying reading it. I will try to post the next chapter soon.
Stay tuned.
Thanks for reading ❤