Jungkook: Y/n-

Y/N: Gosh, I missed you so so much.

Jungkook smiles a little and hugs you back.

[JUNGKOOK'S POV]

A strange feeling hits me when our bodies touch. I can hear her heart racing. Her arms wrapping around my waist and her head resting on my chest, this is the best feeling

[END OF POV]

Jungkook: I missed you too.

You pull off and pout.

Y/N: Why didn't you come to school for so many days. Do you know how hard it was for me this week?

Jungkook: *giggles* I am sorry. I had to take a rest coz the doctor told me.

Y/N: *pouts* I won't talk to you.

You turn around and start walking towards your seat. He follows you and grabs your wrist.

Jungkook: Y/n, look at me. *puppy eyes*

Your heart melts. You try to look away but you can't ignore his cuteness.

Y/N: *smiles* cute.

Jungkook: What? I am cute?

Y/N: uh... Nothing.

Jungkook sits beside you and you both start discussing the chapter together.

~Time skip~

It's midnight. Jungkook is resting on his bed. He is supposed to be sleeping but he can't, he is deep in thoughts.

He smiles and hugs the pillow while blushing.

Jungkook: gOsH, I mIssEd yOu So sO mUCh.

He starts imitating you. He can't get you out of his head.

Your words kept ringing in his head, not letting him sleep.

He hugs the pillow tighter, just the way he hugged you in the morning.

Jungkook thought: When she softly touched me, I had the strangest feeling ever as if it's all a dream.  I wonder if she feels the same way I feel about her.

He smiles and closes his eyes.

~Next week~

[Y/N'S POV]

It's been a long time since Taehyung bullied me. Maybe he is planning something bigger and worse. Who knows, maybe he regrets teasing me.

[END OF POV]

Taehyung: Hey y/n...

You look back to see Taehyung. You ignore him and continue walking.

Taehyung: Y/n, wait, there something I wanna say-

Y/N: What do you want?

Taehyung: *looks down* I am sorry...

Y/N: *eyes popping out* W-what?

Taehyung: I am sorry for what I did to you. I shouldn't have been so mean.

Y/N: Are you serious?

Taehyung: Ofcource I am.

Y/N: I don't believe you. I know you are faking it-

Taehyung: Do you think like that?

Y/N: Yup. *says proudly*

Taehyung: *sighs* um... You can slap me.

Y/N: WHAT?

Taehyung: Yes, you can slap me just the way I did.