Chapter 13

Jimin woke up with a yawn, opening his eyes. He hummed, sitting up and stretching his back. The brunet cracked his neck and slowly got up, slipping on his white car slippers and leaving his room. But he screamed when he saw two familiar figures in his living room, watching t.v.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jimin yelled, Nayeon and Jeongyeon looking up. "WHY?!? WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE!!?!?"
"Good morning Jiminie!" Nayeon grinned, putting down the bowl of cereal. "You look better~"
"I was dragged here." Jeongyeon huffed tiredly, laying her head on the armrest of the couch. "Don't blame me. Blame the crazy old lady."
"Hey I'm not old!" Nayeon whined. "Jiminie we were worried about you sweetie!" Nayeon got up and went over to the younger, rubbing her face on Jimin's cheek. "We love youuuuu!"
"Ew. Get off of me I need to feed my snake." Jimin gently moved the taller away from him, going up to Michi's cage and cooing. "Michiiiiiii~"
     "Jimin we need to go out!" Nayeon grinned. "Have some fun!"
     "What??" both Jimin and Jeongyeon spluttered in unison.
     "Don't you remember the last time we went out??" Jeongyeon scoffed, glaring at Nayeon.
     "Oh. Yea that. Well, that won't happen again this time! I'll be better! Please Jiminie???" the oldest of the three begged, putting her puppy eyes to the test. She stared at Jimin, until the man groaned and nodded. "Yes! You won't regret this I swear!!"
     "Where will we even go?" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "I refuse to go back to that club ugh."
      "We don't have to go to the usual place...we can go to this underground club I heard of recently~"
     "What underground club?" Jimin and Jeongyeon stared at the long haired girl, and she giggled.
     "It's called Hip. It's super underground! I only know of it cause one of my friends told
me!" Nayeon motioned her hands around. "So? Do you guys wanna go?" Jeongyeon glanced at Jimin, who hummed.
     "Yea sure I guess. No harm. If you guys fucking leave me again..."
     "We won't we promise!" Nayeon pouted.
     "Then...let's go find us outfits!"

     Hwasa smiled as she stared at the monitors in front of her, watching as Jimin and his two friends hugged. A scoff was heard behind her and Hwasa turned.
     ""Got something to say to me Moonbyul?" the woman huffed, turning around in her seat.

     "You seem obsessed with this boy

     "You seem obsessed with this boy." the older woman smirked. "How pretty is he?" the woman on her lap adjusted herself with a smile. "Can't be prettier than my girl right here~"
     "That's right." the woman on Byul's lap snickered.
     "Shut up Solar." Hwasa glared.

     "Don't be rude to your elders~" the oldest huffed, crossing her arms

     "I can do whatever I want since I'm the boss and you are not." Hwasa scoffed, crossing her legs. "Anyways, we are going to Hip tonight. See my club in action and see if it's going good over there." Wheein stood in the corner, staring at the women in interest.
     "Oh yes your newly developed club!" Moonbyul gasped, motioning for Solar to get off of her. "Wish I could go but...I have business to do in Daegu."
     "Damn it. Looks like it's just me and you Wheein." Hwasa glanced at the girl, who gasped and nodded. "Alright. Make sure that they don't do no sneaky shit Byul."
     "We'll be fine Hwasa." Solar grinned.
     "Hopefully. I can't lose you three." the woman sighed and turned back around, unaware of the pink flush on Wheein's cheeks.
She counted me in! Wheein thought to herself, her eyes sparkling. She just needs to come around to the idea of me and her together.....

     Hoseok and Yoongi sat on their beds, with Hoseok's phone in front of them. The two has secretly looked up Jimin's phone number and were going to call him, but they were slightly afraid that the younger would get mad at them for invading his privacy.
     "Just call him." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "It won't hurt and if he gets mad at us, we'll just explain our reasonings."
     "I guess...." Hoseok pouted and dialed the brunet's number.  "It's ringing!"
     "Hello?" his familiar voice came from the phone, making the two men gasp. "Um...hello?"
     "Uh hi Jimin?" Yoongi answered with a gulp. "It's us."
     "......Yoongi? How the hell did you get my number?" Jimin huffed.
     "We uh....looked it up?" Hoseok chuckled nervously.
     "......Illegally I'm guessing?"
     "Yea...sorry?"
     "It's whatever. What did you call for? You could've um...wrote to me on your arms.."
     "We wanted to hear your voice."
     "Oh well....oh! I was meaning to ask, did you two want to come to the club with me, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon?"
     "Sure!" Yoongi quickly answered, interrupting Hoseok. "What club is it?"
     "Hip? At least, that's what Nayeon told me."
     ".....Hip?" Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other. "Hold on Jimin we will call you right back."
     "Ok?" and Hoseok hung up.
     "Please tell me he doesn't mean Hip, the new club in the Viper's territory...?" Yoongi groaned. "We can't go. Their leader hates us."
"Fuck. Do you think Jimin would listen to us if we asked him to not go?" Hoseok fretted, biting his nails.
"No. He's stubborn. He'll ask why and we'll have to tell him that that is gang territory and we can't go without the leader's permission."
"Damn it. We can't go then. This sucks.."

Jimin glanced at his phone, a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. He ignored it and jumped up, trying his hardest to put on the black leather pants that Nayeon said it looked painted on when Jimin would put it on. After they were put on, he then put on the black tank top on his slim body, and then the sheer black button up. Once he was done, he spritzed on the light peaches and cream perfume that Jeongyeon bought him for his birthday.
The brunet then put on a thin black choker and his black Chelsea boots, his phone ringing behind him. Jimin turned around and grabbed his, looking at the name.
"Oh hey Nayeon." Jimin smiled. "You two ready?"
"Yep! We're outside waiting for you!" Nayeon yelled back.
"Ok I'm coming!" Jimin giggled and hung up, running to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and brushed his hair a bit, parting it to the side and curling it a bit. He put on his thin gold necklace and a couple of rings on his finger and he's done, running out of the bathroom and into the living room. Jimin grabbed his keys from the key hanger and ran out of his door, closing and locking it behind him.

Hwasa grunted, looking in her long mirror. She was half naked, with her leather pants over her shapely hips. She looked at her arms, the constant writings on them making her frown.
He isn't your soulmate! I am! Please believe me...I love you Hyejin...don't talk to that boy... was written everywhere on her arms, making the tall woman scoff, tapping her heel clad feet. Hwasa then put on the crop top that hugged her chest, making her breasts pop out. Deeming herself ready, Hwasa walked out of her room, bumping into Wheein on the way.
"Are you ready?" she asked Wheein, who nodded shyly. "Alright. Come on. We don't have all day."

"Yoongi. Hoseok." Namjoon knocked on their door, jumping at the noise inside. Seokjin was right behind him, typing on his phone with a blank face.
"What??" Hoseok huffed, sticking his head out of the window. "What is it Namjoon??"
"Someone called. Asking for us to take out this man." the taller gave the older a picture, which Hoseok raised his eyebrows at. "Yep. Remember him?"
"Yes. I've been waiting to kill this idiot off for a while. He's been taking young men and women into his brothels and letting his men loose on them." Yoongi growled, standing behind Hoseok with a deadly glare on his face. "We'll be glad to take him out."
"Good. Cause this person wants us to do it right now."