The Murder

The shrieking sounds of my parents screaming woke me up. I was so scared so I quietly hid under the covers and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Elise hide!" my sister shrieked.

Suddenly my sister screamed so loud that I quickly got out of bed and tried opening my window trying to get out of this house.

My parents screamed once more and then there was silence until I heard something fall, a body.

My trembling hands finally found the lock and without a sound my window opened. But then I heard loud footsteps coming downstairs to my room.

"Elise honey, come out come out wherever you are" a husky voice called

"I'm not going to hurt you sweetie." The man's husky, deep, mean voice sent shivers down my spine as I climbed out.

Cursing under his breath he looked down at me from my rooms window.

I ran and ran as fast as I could. I didn't turn around to check if he was behind me because all that mattered right now was to get away from this guy.

After running for a long time I stopped to catch my breath and looked behind me. Thankfully no one was around. I was in a beautiful forest late at night.

Yawning I gathered some leaves that had fallen and made myself a comfy bed. Then I remembered my parents.

I began crying my head off,and little by little I started feeling tired. But before I fell asleep I vowed that I would find the man who killed my family, no matter what.

Hey guys! Hoped u liked the first chapter sorry if there are some mistakes but yeah..not everyone's perfect Ya know ;) Well there's a pic of Elise on the first page. Really hope u guys liked this chapter I'll try to update VERY soon. Plz vote and comment and tell me what u think. Thx for reading!