"Dobby has outdone himself." Luna said as she took a seat.

     "Actually, miss, Mr. Harry Potter sir has cooked this evening. Dobby be only doing the dessert." Dobby said as he filled her glass with lemonade.

     "What?" Collin asked as he took his seat. "Why?"

     "Well, I had plenty of time to cook once I was done with training today. So I figured 'why not'." I sat in my chair after pushing Mia's in for her.

     "Then I'm most excited. I've heard of your cooking skills, but this is the first I've gotten to witness it." Mia said as she dished up her a plate. We followed her in the action.

     "Oh sweet Merlin. How can you cook like this?" Collin breathed after his first bite. Luna was staring at her plate in awe.

     "Well... um, well, I've been cooking for roughly 10 or so years. So... yeah." I said awkwardly.

     "But that would mean you've been cooking since you were like 4, Harry." Luna said snapping out of her awed state.

     "Let's just say Harry's muggle family isn't the best. Let's leave the heavy stuff for later, I want to enjoy this." Mia said quietly.

     The small talk ended as everyone dug in. Eventually the plates were switched for the trickle tart Dobby made. It was just as good as the others I'd had in my hogwarts years. Soon after the table was cleared completely and we made our way to the lounge to relax.

     "How was your day?" I asked them.

      "Horrid. Honestly, you would think some people would back down after yesterday, but we are surrounded by imbeciles. " Mia said.

     "I thought Snape was going to put Gryffindor in the negatives from the amount of points he took today." Collin said.

     "There's going to be another confrontation isn't there?" Luna asked lowly.

     "Yes Luna, there is. I will not allow this to continue. If Dumbledore tries to justify it, he won't like the consequences. Excessive point taking is cause for review of the points taken over the entire time that professor has worked in the castle." I explained.

     "Well Dumbledore looked pretty content at lunch, and by that time in the day we were already down at least 200 points. I even got 30 points taken from me for answering his question correctly when he asked me directly. He's abusing his power as a professor." Mia growled.

     "Is there any more concerns over staff?" All 3 replied in the negative. "Well, then I think tomarrow at breakfast, I will be announcing a new potions peofessor. I've already had one lined up with Stormfang. I'll go write him and let him know to have the replacement Professor here by 6 am for a brief meeting." I stood and retired for the evening. Writing a quick letter to stormfang, then heading to bed.

     The next morning, as I sat in the lounge drinking tea, stormfang and a male wizard entered the module. He was 5'10" and lanky, with alabaster skin. His straight, chocolate brown hair falling into his hazel eyes.

     "Mr. Potter, this is Mr. Steven Storm, renowned potions master from the states. Mr. Storm this is Mr. Hadrian Potter." Stormfang introduced.

     "A pleasure to finally make your acquaintance Mr. Storm." I said, shaking his hand.

    "Likewise. Stormfang said you needed a potions master here asap. What can I help you with?" He asked.

     "Well I am the owner of Hogwarts. The current potions master has taken things to far now and is being removed by myself this morning. You are to be his replacement." I said.

     "What has Snape done now?" Stormfang asked as we were joined by the others.

     "He has been taking excessive points from Gryffindor and, to a lesser degree, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Thus brining into effect the professor review clause. I've taken the review back to his very first day. It's horrid how much he was allowed to do to the point system. He took 200 points during classes yesterday and  has taken almost another 200 points from Gryffindor since classes ended yesterday. He has now put that house in the negatives. He's taken points for people existing, breathing and even answering direct questions correctly. I will not stand this happening to any of my students." I explained as we exited the module and made out way across the grounds.

     "Why has he been doing this? Let alone allowed to do this?" Mr. Storm asked.

     "Dumbledore vouched for him to the school board. Saying things like 'the students exaggerate'. Honestly if he doesn't shape up soon, he's going to be out a job too." I clarified as we reached the doors to the entrance hall.

     We made our way quickly to the great hall without anymore talking. When I opened the doors, the low buzz of the students ended. All eyes snapped to our small group as I glared down the entirety of the staff table.

     "Your done. Absolutely done. Severus Snape, you are herby fired! I already have house elves packing your things." I shouted as I stormed down the middle of the room.

     "You have no authority to fire me Potter!" Snape roared.

    "Aue contrar Snape." I smiled wickedly, holding up my lord rings. "I am the lord to all of Hogwarts! This is my Castle, MY school! You are done here and no longer welcome. I have already fixed your excessive point deductions and have your replacement here." Wispers broke out amongst the students.

    "Codswallop! You could never be a lord to any Hogwarts house!" Snape growled.

     "The rings don't lie." I trailed my eyes down the staff table. "From now on, I will be reviewing any and all point deductions. All staff are now to report to me if there is a disaplanary action that needs a second opinion. Dumbledore you are now on a restricted probation! Step out of line like this again and you will find yourself barred from my school, grounds and all. Do I make myself clear?" I snapped. Most of the other teachers nodded.

    "My dear boy, there-" Dumbledore started.

     "Don't test my patience old man." I growled. "Mr. Storm is your new potions professor. Make him feel welcomed. Potions classes are canceled for the day so as to let him settle in. Please enjoy the rest of your day."

     "Mr. Potter you can't do this. I'm the headmaster here." Dumbledore tried to take back control.

     "I just did. This is your final warning old man, don't piss me off." I snapped as I turned back to face the staff table. Luna, Collin, and Mia continued to the Gryffindor table to sit with the Twins and Neville.

     "Detention Mr. Potter-" He tried.

     "Your fired Dumbledore." I snapped. The wispering stopped as a loud silence decended on the room.

     "You can't fire me boy!" Dumbledore puffed his chest, attempting to look like he had the upper hand. I laughed.

     "Winky!" I called.

    "Yes sir?" She asked after appearing beside me.

    "Is Snape's belongings waiting for him by the gate?" I asked.

     "Yes, they are sir." She squeeked.

     "Good. Have an elf pop him to them, then start gathering Albus Dumbledors belongings and place them outside the gates as well. If he refuses to leave with his tattered dignity, then also pop him out there as well." She knodded and snapped her fingers. Another elf poped in grabbed Snape's robes and popped out.

    "Anything else sir?" She asked politely.

    "Oh, yes. If there are any questionable items in the headmasters office place them in a trunk and put them to the side. I will go through them later. That should be all." I said. She bowed and popped away. "I will be reviewing all teachers files today. If I have questions you will be notified of a one on one meeting. Otherwise there will be a staff meeting after dinner tomarrow." I too turned and made my way to the Gryffindor table.